• Iron Man

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • War Machine

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys!
Last time I asked about bondo and resin and all that junk.
Well, I've got most of that done but- I don't know who to make =\
My opinions tied between the both of them, so I want the vote for who's cooler!
And of course I mean the color scheme, making war machine would require a slightly different shape.
Anyway, all poll votes would be very greatly appreciated, I really want my helmet and armor to look cool!
Pics below are what I have done....

*EDIT* Ooooook pics will be up when I find out whats wrong....
e0ba8200.jpg

9c1824b1.jpg

5be59303.jpg

fa17a0d8.jpg

Iron Man is cool. War Machine on the other hand (IMO), is just straight up kick A$$! I've always preferred WM. I think it's the look (for the most part). Good luck and keep us updated.

War Machine all the way! Tony Stark is such an a55hat too, which makes him an even less desirable choice.

They aren't allowed but since he says he's making one of them...figured I might be safe for a little while.

Well I saw that indecisive threads aren't allowed but I didn't really think this would count,
since it's just asking which paint job ya guys think is cooler.
In addition it's a thread to show my progress- not the poll alone :)

Iron man is cool ,war machine is awesome, but, i think we all can agree that the prototype armor is Fabulous.
Iron man.warmachine is overloaded.

JustMe

I don't believe it's necro-ing to bring up your own post to prevent making a new noobish one, is it?
By any chance does anyone happen to know what iron man pepakura I used? ( that sounds like a really dumb question lolzer)
I checked every post from the search results for "iron man" and I can't find it. It's not Lotech_starks but it looks almost the same.
I made the mistake of not printing out the back and ears to this piece and now it's been a while and I can't find it. =(

oooh, that blows, have you tried googling for it? and iron man is far cooler, cunning and brains over brute force any day!

SpartanG said:
oooh, that blows, have you tried googling for it? and iron man is far cooler, cunning and brains over brute force any day!
Yeah I know >__<
I tried google but it couldn't help me much. =\
Interesting, most people like the guns more haha.
Savin' the paint till ALL the parts are done so votes are still bein' taken!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back