IronMang's Iron Man Helmet Project

Status
Not open for further replies.

IronMang

Alright, its about time I got serious to finishing an Iron Man helmet. After many failed attempts and unhappy results of various helms, I finally settled on shark's model. Here it is:

8TuIZ.jpg

gtnMu.jpg

1iObs.jpg

P8zgV.jpg

Dude IronMang! Your Helmet is by far the best I have seen. I have only ever seen one other one other than mine :p. Its so clean and crisp compared to mine and you did an exponential job on this Pep file. Nice Job!

Dude IronMang! Your Helmet is by far the best I have seen. I have only ever seen one other one other than mine :p. Its so clean and crisp compared to mine and you did an exponential job on this Pep file. Nice Job!

Thanks! I saw yours too and it is fantastic.

Stunning work IronMang. Such clean and crisp peping. If you take your time and do it well, this is going to be sick as!

Thanks. I'm going to finish the resin stage tomorrow. I have no idea how I am going to resin the cheek grills, but I'll figure something out!

Hi Ironmang. Just wondering. How did the resining of the pep go? I'm gluing this thing together and am planning to resin it.

How did you manage to make that? Is it dubean's unfold? I looked at it and there are likke 15 merges. Great job! Make my dungbeetle V2 WIP look like child's play.

Hi Ironmang. Just wondering. How did the resining of the pep go? I'm gluing this thing together and am planning to resin it.

I actually did resin it, and rondo'd the inside. I also bondo'ed the faceplate and smoothed it out. I will post some pictures sometime today.

How did you manage to make that? Is it dubean's unfold? I looked at it and there are likke 15 merges. Great job! Make my dungbeetle V2 WIP look like child's play.

Yup its unfolded by dubean. Its pretty nice!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back