is someone willing to make this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fragclone

someone could try making this baby :D i found the pic somewhere. idk if its sum1's here but if so plz dont sew XD

still trying to think of a gun that looks somewhat like it, I thought of an M4A1 with a grenade launcher. with a few mods to the stock and body

Ummm...you?

EDIT:
It's been done.

blk_ls.jpg

(http://nerfhaven.com/forums/index.php?show...c=7232&st=0)

Ronster said:
No. But it looks closer than an M4A1.
That's a modified nerf Longshot.

I know it looks closer, and i know thats a nerf gun. its interesting because the guy sold it on ebay and it went up to like $200. for just a nerf gun with barely and mods thats pretty amazing.

Last edited by a moderator:
Fragclone said:
someone could try making this baby :D i found the pic somewhere. idk if its sum1's here but if so plz dont sew XD

Btw, on the bottom gun, where does that show up in the Halo universe ? i can't quite place it...

Last edited by a moderator:
Concept art exists, guys.
This looks badass! As soon as I get a nerf gun to mod, this is happening!

Get a famas or a type 97 replica. Thats what it more resembles. Only problem is that they are both bullpups so you have to do a magazine mod. As for the extension just pick up another famas and work your magix

Well I bought one on the way home from work and its allready in piees on my floor. I brought part of it to work to use my bosses dremmel tool to dig out the air restrictor. Well see how it goes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back