Is the Recon Permutation worth a couple hours of searching how to unlock it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Spartan 430, if you have Recon, your head won't automatically start flaming. You have to be a Bungie employee to have your head start flaming, because it's done by a piece of equipment (that comes with the Recon if you're an employee) that is called a Bungie.

Rid3r said:
Spartan 430, if you have Recon, your head won't automatically start flaming. You have to be a Bungie employee to have your head start flaming, because it's done by a piece of equipment (that comes with the Recon if you're an employee) that is called a Bungie.
I know, thats pretty much EXACTLY what I'm stating... I noticed his head wasnt flaming (As it would for a bungie employee) So i assumed he was just a normal person and I was right, he said he had 10,000 postson BNet.

Last edited by a moderator:
Rid3r said:

No, its called Bungie armor..not a bungie..

The part that makes the helmet flame is another chest that looks like the EOD one. But its added to the list further down like the Katana is.

That way if your an employee, all you need is that chest on..

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back