Is There A Lego Halo?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shade said:
Wait after looking I see that it's not full scale, and for Mr. omg full scale must be 64 stories, I was meaning full lego scale. ( aka Full lego measurements. ) So yeah thx for the flame post.
A scarabs size:
Length 64.8 meters (212 feet)

Width 88.8 meters (292 feet)

Height/depth 57 meters (183 feet)

John-117:
Height 2.08 m / 6ft 10in (7ft in MJOLNIR)

so... a scarab, when it is standing up, is rougthly 23 times higther than Chief.
Ok, that lego is not exactly scaled. But this scarab is NOT 20 times bigger than the lego spartan.

Last edited by a moderator:
Stay friendly and I won't lock it. A nice friendly discussion about yer lego toys.

For the record though, if you mean full LEGO scale.. please SAY full lego scale. We aren't lego elitists, we're Halo elitists. ;)

I was kinda' wondering lol
(These words you are saying.. I do not think they mean what YOU think they mean.)

Deadguy said:
Stay friendly and I won't lock it. A nice friendly discussion about yer lego toys.

For the record though, if you mean full LEGO scale.. please SAY full lego scale. We aren't lego elitists, we're Halo elitists. ;)

I was kinda' wondering lol
(These words you are saying.. I do not think they mean what YOU think they mean.)

What we say, is what we are trying to say. Not what those radnom letters say.

U have to read between the words somtime >_>

( :lol: i pwnd a scarab yesterday when i played halo 3 ^^ He got his ass kicked, litterly by a misile pod! :lol:
I wish i could build a good scarab so that i could pwn his ass IRL to :D)

Oh gawd...
Scarab is F***** Big, And that Lego is awesome and, in lego scale, Massive.
It is big, looks cool.
End of conversation.

JustMe

Brickforge has some awesome Spartan-II Mark VI armor for your minifig:

2574208658_f43f9fc86b.jpg

Balthezar Arith said:
Anyone else spend time making their own lego halo? These are two of my best. Critique welcome.

AWSOME man! If u did that tank. That is PURE AWSOMENESS!! :D
And that warthog s nice to... make it radio controled, and u have urself ur own drivable hog! :D

I wonder one thing about lego halo... i have seen much leo halo scaled to mini figs, but i haz never seen a spartan figure, made like the Bionicle, u know, BIG dudes... U shouled be able to make pretty detailed weapons in that scale... And i have not seen any "big scaled" stuff like ur hog, nothning made from technic lego... wonder why... o_O

Yes, I made the tank. There are more 3D pictures in the links (on brickshelf). Sadly, I dont have any pictures of the actual model.

I've been trying to fabricate actual warthog suspension with lego's, steering and all. Unfortunately, I havent had much luck... at all... (hmm... maybe we should commision Jennifer Clark. and if you like lego and dont know who she is, look her up!)

Ive been noticing that Technic's creativity has been winding down. Aside from a tiny cute tractor set and the star-wars figures, I havent seen much in the last 3 years. Sad really...

Most 'technic' these days is a simple brick kit with some old parts that look cool, but nothing like drive-trains, engines, or geared surfaces like the old designs. In fact, simple brick kits seemed to have been replaced alltogether by 'adventure' this, and 'action' that. and of course, bionicles, which arent truely lego at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back