It May not Be Classical, But It Is Surely Epic Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
As much as I love classical music, I feel like justice needs to be done to some of those songs that are a hair more aggressive. For those of you that prefer something a little more... hard corps.

God bless all of the members of our military and especially the U.S. Marines. This song is for you.

gunnyapprovedHD.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I heard this on Atlas Shrugs last year and loved it! Was slightly different though, made to apply to the whole Armed Forces, not just the Marines. It also skipped the annoying overdriven guitar this version had. I liked it better:

Last edited by a moderator:
I actually didn't like that one as much. I thought it sounded a little too like an 80s remix. It isn't bad. It just isn't as great as Hard Corps.

BTW, the guitarist who co-wrote and played the guitar riffs in Hard Corps was just hospitalized for an extremely bad case of pneumonia and a collapsed lung. He was revived by doctors after flat-lining but he has not yet woken up. He is okay and breathing now, but they are really worried about permanent brain damage. If you all could keep him in your prayers, I know his family would really appreciate it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back