I've worked up a big grunty thirst!

Status
Not open for further replies.
clownpuncher said:
this is pretty nice...but u prolly got it from the game...still good though..btw how to scale?
yeah, its from the game. I'm working on scaling, i think i know how.

edit- okay, for the normal 5 foot grunt, from feet to the top of the backpack, the scale number you need to put in is 25.81
you can scale it to your height by using the equation 25.81 x your height in centimeters / 167 (the height of a grunt without a backpack) = your new scale number. Now my brain hurts. and if this is wrong please tell me.

Last edited by a moderator:
haha....maybe my brother will want to be a grunt next halloween.......and i will be the kickass master chief to beat him up!

but he will probably just run away like in the game. :cautious:

rvb4life said:
haha....maybe my brother will want to be a grunt next halloween.......and i will be the kickass master chief to beat him up!

but he will probably just run away like in the game. :cautious:
ahh..but wont you be beating him down? :)

-Matt

im unfolding and fitting this to be roughly 83 cm tall altogether but it'll fit on letter paper. So people can scale accordingly and such. Its for my brother but i'm sizing it for me right now. But thanks for this!

Is there a faster way than just taking apart each peice by peice sizing down all the parts or is there a master button? :mad:

Spartan-104 said:
Is there a faster way than just taking apart each peice by peice sizing down all the parts or is there a master button? :mad:
yes, go to 2DPATTERN WINDOW, then click SCALE UP/DOWN BY SPECIFYING NUMBER and type it in

I was making one of those, but I guess you beat me to it! The textures are a little... interesting... and it would help if you unfolded it, but other than that it looks good :)

I meant cutting the peices appart when they get scaled up they are to big to fit on 1 page and i hate cutting it appart peice by peice. Also i can zoom in on the 2D model part.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back