J326 Spartan 3 Build

Status
Not open for further replies.
looks nice man, and not sure if you would take the extra time seing how you already painted... but how 'bout some bondo? not even on the whole thing, but on some noticable areas, i saw that your arms are really blocky, i mean they are pep files so thats given, but just a suggestion

looks nice man, and not sure if you would take the extra time seing how you already painted... but how 'bout some bondo? not even on the whole thing, but on some noticable areas, i saw that your arms are really blocky, i mean they are pep files so thats given, but just a suggestion

I would if I could but I my budget is pretty low, and I rushed this for halloween while trying to do my school work. I'll redo the armor down the line with the first hand experience I gained from this.

*Update*
Spartan 326 reporting for duty!
1026102052b.jpg

"I need a weapon"

Very cool, what color visor did you go with it looks kinda rainbowy in the pic.
And the UNSC Emblem on the side did you use a template or how did you go about doing that?

And lastly are those working lights on the front or just for aesthetics?

Looking good!

Very cool, what color visor did you go with it looks kinda rainbowy in the pic.
And the UNSC Emblem on the side did you use a template or how did you go about doing that?

And lastly are those working lights on the front or just for aesthetics?

Looking good!

I went with the tinted off here
http://www.amazon.com/Motorcycle-Mo...8?ie=UTF8&s=automotive&qid=1284344165&sr=8-28

looked goldish but yeah its kind of a weird color pattern kind of like the color u see on top of oil on the ground. but hey it was a cheap visor so no complaints here.

the spartan eagle I printed out on paper and cut it out with an exacto knife for a stencil, taped it on the attachment and did a couple light sweeps with the paint.

The flashlight in the front is working, just gotta pop in some batteries.

thats looks awsome! its actually amazing how little projects get done on this site... let alone in a few weeks! great job and by the way... you can get some bondo at walmart for 18$ well after halloween dont wanna start what you probably dont have time to finish!
question how do you get the pictures to work? they wont show up on my thread...

thats looks awsome! its actually amazing how little projects get done on this site... let alone in a few weeks! great job and by the way... you can get some bondo at walmart for 18$ well after halloween dont wanna start what you probably dont have time to finish!
question how do you get the pictures to work? they wont show up on my thread...

I just post them in with the

looks pretty sweet. great job!
I have a quick question. What pep files did you use for your forearms because i'm trying to find the one that matches yours and I can't seem to find one anywhere? Thanks and I hope my Spartan 3 comes out as nice as yours.

looks pretty sweet. great job!
I have a quick question. What pep files did you use for your forearms because i'm trying to find the one that matches yours and I can't seem to find one anywhere? Thanks and I hope my Spartan 3 comes out as nice as yours.

The right arm was Ruze789's model unfolded by benstreeper, and the left arm is rundown's model

Dude nice job, I'm liking the tactical gear on the ghest peice, ima go for some when i make mine just more pockets!

Dude nice job, I'm liking the tactical gear on the ghest peice, ima go for some when i make mine just more pockets!

hehe go for it, one of the pockets was a cell phone carrier i found around the house, the light and middle pocket are just things i found at a dollar store. Ammo bags for BB guns or anything similar work pretty well too, could make it similar to the mark 5 and put them all around your stomach area.

SPARTAN smile is two fingers swiped across the mouth, left-to-right, similar to what you did but with fingers together. I'm ASSUMING this is so one SPARTAN didn't piss off another by accidentally telling his f*** off and the mother of all battles went down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back