Jackal Costume

Status
Not open for further replies.

HaloReplicas

yeah, i just felt like doing something original, something that has never been done, i came up with a plan:

MAKINGING A JACKAL COSTUME!!!!

I ALRWADY GOT THE MASK, (HAS TO BE MOLDED AND CASTED, BUT STILL..)

HERE IT IS, TELL ME HOW I HOULD DO THIS CAUSE I $U©K AT MASK MAKING(sorry i just realised caps lock was on.)

Picture83.jpg

Overlord_Ian said:
Thats awsome! Any plans for the shield?
yeh, ima using a large sheet of plastic, print the pep files on paper, draw em over on the plastic sheet, then melt them to eachother ( with respirator ofcourse) ill sand the melting points so it looks all tidy, then ill use some spraypaint and paint it on the thing very light, then make a handgrip out of wood(or plastic), then paint that too, and its done, i think about 5 hours to make the shield.

thanks for your interest!

Last edited by a moderator:
Now that is a cool idea! Any idea on what you're using to achieve the chicken leg look without making yourself too tall (Jackals are what.. like... around 5'8 according to the wiki) or are you just going to be an extra tall jackal haha. Looks really promising so far.

jareyes said:
Now that is a cool idea! Any idea on what you're using to achieve the chicken leg look without making yourself too tall (Jackals are what.. like... around 5'8 according to the wiki) or are you just going to be an extra tall jackal haha. Looks really promising so far.
well, since im like 5"5 i think ill be alright!

Looking good Sietse,

You do know that you have excess to a professional mold/mask maker :p?

It wouldn't be a problem to make on, just a bit pricey. Making a good, convertible, good looking mask is expensive.You will be spending about 200/300 dollars on materials alone.If you have question on any thing about mold/mask just PM me okay?

[dutch]

Je kan altijd bij me aankloppen, maar zoals ik al zei: Maskers maken is een heel duur vak. De eerste keer gaat er altijd wat fout. Vaak is dit met de mal (dit zijn speciale mallen die je moet maken, dus niet de soort mallen waarover ik een tutorial geschreven heb) en het faom dat je moet gebruiken. Vaak moet je ook nog een nieuwe weegschaal aanschaffen en speciale filters voor je masker.

This first pic kicks ASS!

yeah I REALLY want to see it.

Instead of the shield you can build a beamrifle und eyescope and be a jackal sniper!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back