JinRoh build advice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shagohod

Hello everybody,
I'm currently building a panzer cop from JinRoh: the wolf brigade and I've hit a snag the helmet /mask I'm at a loss for that type of helmet is use its ether a m40 or m35 and I cant make heads or tails of it .
Then the mask was thinking about making a clay mockup then casting a mould from that or is there any 3d file I could unleash my 3d printer on , I kinda want to make it so I can make a resperator system from it.
Any advice would be greatly appreciated

Cheers

Hello everybody,
I'm currently building a panzer cop from JinRoh: the wolf brigade and I've hit a snag the helmet /mask I'm at a loss for that type of helmet is use its ether a m40 or m35 and I cant make heads or tails of it .
Then the mask was thinking about making a clay mockup then casting a mould from that or is there any 3d file I could unleash my 3d printer on , I kinda want to make it so I can make a resperator system from it.
Any advice would be greatly appreciated

Cheers

If you are looking for real and functional, then:
Helmet - Amazon.com : Modern Warrior Tactical M88 ABS Tactical Helmet - with Adjustable Chin Strap : Airsoft Helmets : Sports & Outdoors
Gas Mask - Amazon.com: Israeli Gas Mask and Straw with NATO Specifications NBC 40mm Filter: Home Improvement

It would not be entirely screen accurate but it will function.

If you are looking for screen accurate, I would give HighlanderFX a ring over on the RPF (Interest - JIN ROH: The Wolf Brigade - Panzer Cop Armor (Protectgear))

He has the 3D Models for printing.

DO3D also has one here (Jin Roh The Wolf Brigade Armor Kerberos Panzer Cop | 3D Model Project #3573 | Do3D)

And finally, I could put together some 3D files using the pep pieces as my base but for that you will have to be patient. I'm getting a little backlogged at the moment.

Last edited:
Not wanting real helmet I get enough time under a combat helmet and for the mask/filter system I just have a hose leading to where the mask is that has the threads to accept a M3 cbrn filter ,but thank you for the advice on the build I'll look at that site you linked or even try doing the pepakura .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back