KORN!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seno Ypsamee

No, not the band, the vegetable, well, it's spelled corn, but I knew I'd get more views if I spelled it korn... anyways IT'S GOING TO HIT SKYROCKET PRICES!!!

You know those little cans for like, 3/$1.00? Maybe not, but anyways, it's estimated that they will be more like 3/$5.00 within two weeks!!!!

I love corn, it owns all vegetables, well, kinda, but anyways, you are probably wondering why... well, probably not, but I'll tell you anyways....

It's caused by that ethanol fuel they are starting to use more and more, which, if you did not know, is made with corn, so the more it gets used by people for gas, the less there is available for our faces, making prices go up, due to that system we are all familiar with known as supply and demand, the more people want, the higher the prices go, the less they want, the lower, but we are dealing with a major crisis here all of you corn lovers!!!!

Yeah, this was basically just to let you know that gas prices are not the only thing on the rise...

good, maybe itll make it too expensive to use in high fructose corn syrup, and we can go back to using real sugar in everything. ever tasted a real sugar coca cola? its awesome.

optimusaint said:
good, maybe itll make it too expensive to use in high fructose corn syrup, and we can go back to using real sugar in everything. ever tasted a real sugar coca cola? its awesome.
im not getting a car... id get an apartment next to my werk [bungie if its still around] and ride my bike to it :D

Last edited by a moderator:
optimusaint said:

YES, that was the most awesomest drink eva!!

But that does remind me, they will keep using corn syrup.... which means... HIGHER SODA PRICES!!!!!

Good thing I have my Mountain Dew!!!

Wait, ITS ALSO MADE WITH CORN SYRUP!!!!!

I don't have to worry about corn. There is a corn field across the street. In the summer I can have all the corn I want. :lol:

Korn sucks IMHO (the band that is).
Normal corn, however, kicks a$$ and should not go up in price. *sad*

Ares said:
Korn sucks IMHO (the band that is).
Normal corn, however, kicks a$$ and should not go up in price. *sad*

They have maybe 3 ok songs...

but yeah, corn should defiantly stay the same price!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back