LED assault rifle Bullet Counter

Status
Not open for further replies.
im not sure LEDS would work.

but a Mini LCD screen would probably work.

or, you could have a cellphone(old) that can display pictures. and just make 60 frames of pictures. (60-0)

make the Trigger have a sensor on it connecting to the phone(like a next button)

yea... o_O

good luck with whatever your tryng! :D

xobx said:
You just need a PIC and some segment displays..

Not everyone has the money for a PIC. Currently i am working on an ammo counter and whould be able to have a working one by the end of the week.

Last edited by a moderator:
Long Shot said:
Not everyone has the money for a PIC. Currently i am working on an ammo counter and whould be able to have a working one by the end of the week.

The PIC itself cost less then 10 dollars..

CemreTas said:
Is there any type of Tutorial that shows how to program and design one of those? So I can plug it into the AR?

well mine doesnt count but I think it looks like the real thing I just used a l.e.d light and cra paper and cut out a plastic piece from some left over packaging of a shower curtain that gave the outside cover if you have any questions just ask
tim_bobsquarepants@yahoo.com

timecon said:
well mine doesnt count but I think it looks like the real thing I just used a l.e.d light and cra paper and cut out a plastic piece from some left over packaging of a shower curtain that gave the outside cover if you have any questions just ask
tim_bobsquarepants@yahoo.com

EXACTLY what I was gonna do. I guess great minds think alike, huh?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back