LED Lights on armor suit using one switch!! Any suggestions??

Status
Not open for further replies.

grid 187

Were hoping to put lights up on the suit, If you guys can recall in the multiplayer that if you look closely you see light lite up on the suit. I'm assuming this will be a bit pricey but any method on this will be appreciated!!!! Thank you all for reading!! (y)

UNSC Certified said:
Were hoping to put lights up on the suit, If you guys can recall in the multiplayer that if you look closely you see light lite up on the suit. I'm assuming this will be a bit pricey but any method on this will be appreciated!!!! Thank you all for reading!! (y)

there's a few threads on it. It's not actually pricey at all. thats the beauty of LED lights. They're cheap, low energy consumption, and look great.

Last edited by a moderator:
yea leds are cheep and im pretty handy w/ electrical stuff if you need a lay out of wiring ill give you some help. trust me i took science and a class at the local community collage on wiring :D

spartan021 said:
yea leds are cheep and im pretty handy w/ electrical stuff if you need a lay out of wiring ill give you some help. trust me i took science and a class at the local community collage on wiring :D
Sent a pm to let us know how you'd go bout this!!!! :)

yeah, that'll do, cept the resistor isn't needed unless you have a very high voltage battery,
you can hook up 4 LED's to a 9 volt battery with out much risk of the LED's burning out

BattleLlama said:
Hey. I was planning on doing this as well and I found this: http://img153.imageshack.us/img153/9668/schematicmo9.jpg in a another thread on here, it shows you how to wire it all. Also, if you guys are going to discuss how exactly to wire it, why not post it here rather than PM :p
Yea I understand what you mean by having us post here but i want to be sure it works with none of the querks :oops: , so when I do decide to post it'd be legit and functional, but we understand what you mean so I still wondering about this, well folks back to real life for now!! Hope to hear what everyone comes up with!!! :)

DryWallDeath said:
I drew this for another guy recently, hope it helps you guys out, peace-
[attachment=828:circuit2.JPG]
We appreciate this!! Thank you.. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back