LED strips in a Cortana suit?

LadyTano

Anyone insert LED's in a Cortana bodysuit yet? Thinking of attempting it. I absolutely never have worked with LED strips before, so I'm not sure if it would work - thinking material wise may stretch the holes and rip .. or if I do them under if they'd even be bright enough to be seen

I just use powerbank powered Fairy lights from AliExpress, recently ungraded to a RGB strip, but the LEDs are kinda thick which bothers me a bit (cringe video of first try with the LGBTQ-Tana incoming xD)

Thank you! Saw the one pic over on my face paint question and I was hoping you’d see this one too! Did you sew them in or tape?
The first years I just wrapped myself in and the suit kept everything in place. But I started using tape last year to finally prevent slipping xD
After a long con day, the suit gets filthy and you’ll need to wash it. That wouldn’t be possible it the strips are sewn in.

The first years I just wrapped myself in and the suit kept everything in place. But I started using tape last year to finally prevent slipping xD
After a long con day, the suit gets filthy and you’ll need to wash it. That wouldn’t be possible it the strips are sewn in.
oh yeah, good point!

Vaya, con LED seguro que queda genial, algunas pinturas con cierta luz fluorescente responden, podrías probarlo para parte del cabello o de la cara, saludos.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back