Legendary Armor - MA5C Assault Rifle

Status
Not open for further replies.
slavefive said:
...a few small details that we have been able to add during lunch...

MA5C%20details%2001.JPG

MA5C%20details%2002.JPG

WOAH! impressive :eek:

Last edited by a moderator:
....thanks everyone...we are hopeful to have this AR wrapped up this weekend...I am actually looking fwd to seeing this primered...that is when the details really come out...

Laters
Lewis :)

woah......assaul.........rif-f-f-f-fll...eeeee *Random gibberish* I---i-i-i-i-i i love you....... OMFG THAT THIS IS AMAZING WTF!!!!! Woah! That is uber awsome!

Lewis, I remember you talking about wanting to leave room for electronics. For now, what about hollowing out the area behind where the display screen would go, maybe up to like the first notch, then putting a straw-sized tube from the electronics area down to the trigger area, so that a wire could be passed through, to a trigger switch, if the owner so wishes.

The display screen could then be cut as a small piece of acrylic/plastic, and simply slotted into the hole, so that the owner can decide whether to use either: a printout, a back-lit transparency printout, an EL-lit transparency printout, or in fact a trigger-actuated 7-segment LED counter; as discussed in other threads here. Providing the hollow enclosure and clear plastic screen cover need be all you guys do, then the owner can decide how techy he wants to be with the counter.

OMG. I just saw the pictures of the MA5C posted on our site. Slavefive must not have had enough time to post here yet. I won't post the pics since he'll probably get mad...lol

It's primered and near completion....friggin' incredible! You guys are gonna love the pics in his next post.

:D

BishopX said:
OMG. I just saw the pictures of the MA5C posted on our site. Slavefive must not have had enough time to post here yet. I won't post the pics since he'll probably get mad...lol

It's primered and near completion....friggin' incredible! You guys are gonna love the pics in his next post.

:D

I just had a look on your site and... holy crap! that is amazing :eek: . The work that I've seen both of you do on here and elsewhere on the net, is incredible :cool:
It's really inspirational and it's also very cool to have some high detail real world models to study when doing my own work :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back