Legendary Armor - MA5C Assault Rifle

Status
Not open for further replies.
...thanks magnum...aprreciate the kind words...LoL having come from the Star Wars Universe, we are use-to the sometimes hostile realm of sci-fi :lol:

...the gun is mostly made of using renshape...it is very stout yet cuts and sands very easily...it is great stuff...however, very expen$ive (y)

...we had some aluminum parts water-jetted thanks to bishops insane autocad skills...we did not like the way they turned out so we decided on using laser cut acrylic pieces instead...in the longrun what we thought would look good, didnt...

...we are hoping to have this AR wrapped up fairly soon...with our current workload we have been limited to lunchtimes and sats to work on this and the helmet...still I think we are making huge amounts of progress...

Thanks again
Lewis :cool:

LOL....

The flame thing is funny. Heh. I like arguing. Anyway. The rifle is looking good Lewis...as much as I hate to admit.....ENNNnnnnn

....not as good as my helmet though.

I CNCed my gun. Gunna have to cast a piece, and start chopping it up for more of a "kit" feel.

http://405th.com/forums/index.php?showtopi...6&hl=teaser

998aee76b5.jpg

as you see, I CNCed it half, and half.

The rough casts were on this one.

http://405th.com/forums/index.php?showtopi...easer&st=60

not trying to hijack your thread, Doom made the basic file and my CNC guy rounded it out and added detail.

slavefive said:
...ok that does it...I am going to make a seperate nub that we can attach if we want to :lol:

Woooo-Hoooo! Nub'd for ODST, Nub-less for Spartans... LMAO!!

Last edited by a moderator:
BishopX said:
I appreciate that very much....This will definately come out better if it is made by hand though. CNC for something like this will take a very long time and be incredibly expensive. If I build it, it may take a couple weeks on lunches to build this.

We built this in 7 days. This appears to be about the same amount of work to me.

DSC05930.JPG

DSC05931.JPG

DSC05932.JPG

DSC05933.JPG

DSC05934.JPG

DSC05936.JPG

dd%20ma5c.jpg

now you've taken it too far.

that is simply incredible

Wow this AR is amazing. You guys are really gifted. I cant wait to see the Laser.

E.S.L.H.L Every Spartan Loves His Laser

P.S. My opinion in the AR is no assembly (ready to go out of the box) with lights and a counter in it.

SPARTAN G-099 said:
Wow this AR is amazing. You guys are really gifted. I cant wait to see the Laser.

E.S.L.H.L Every Spartan Loves His Laser

P.S. My opinion in the AR is no assembly (ready to go out of the box) with lights and a counter in it.

LOL. That would be sooooo expensive but it can be done.

...hey folks...sorry for the lack of updates...we should be getting back to speed on this project again...we decided to concentrate our efforts on the helmet more this past weekend...

Talk soon
Lewis :cool:

BishopX said:
LOL. That would be sooooo expensive but it can be done.

What the Laser or the fully functional AR shipped to my door? :lol:

I got these for you to try and change your mind.
20495467-Full.jpg

20495570-Full.jpg

20495269-Full.jpg

20495328-Full.jpg

20495409-Full.jpg

20495649-Full.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back