Lies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

kupokitty

RookieBackcard.jpg

I wasn't really paying attention until today, but there's a picture of the Mk IV on the series 6 packaging. According to a thread in the spawn.com forums, the Mk IV Spartans are delayed until next year.

I have a feeling that these will be excellent armor references...

Queen said:
The Spartan cake is a lie.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO... LOL J/K.

ANYWAYS, before i complain about this mess up i guess i should buy more than the two Spartans i have :eek

Last edited by a moderator:
ForgedReclaimer said:
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO... LOL J/K.

ANYWAYS, before i complain about this mess up i guess i should buy more than the two Spartans i have :eek

I should stop spending my money on toys so I can build armor later...but I like having references in my hands...GAAAAH.

Queen said:
I should stop spending my money on toys so I can build armor later...but I like having references in my hands...GAAAAH.

nothing beats actually feeling all the groves and texture of it, puts it in better perspective.

well if you search around the net there is one that comes with a mongoose. im planning on getting one of those white lifetime tables that are about 8 ft long and making a big Diorama and i ran across a few of the mrk IV's with a mongoose, the spartan is colored orange.

SPARTAN1803 said:
well if you search around the net there is one that comes with a mongoose. im planning on getting one of those white lifetime tables that are about 8 ft long and making a big Diorama and i ran across a few of the mrk IV's with a mongoose, the spartan is colored orange.

That's actually an orange Mark V (5) Spartan that comes with the Mongoose. And even then, it's only the Halo 3 Mk V helmet on the standard Halo 3 Mk VI body.

It is the Halo Wars Mark IV (4) individual figure shown on thew back of the packaging, that has been delayed until next year.

Shade said:
I can't wait for the Mk IV, however, I wish they would just make the Mk. V now.

Ditto. McFarlane should totally do a remake of the entire Mk V. My Joyride figure is okay, but McFarlane's stuff has so much detail that it almost looks real!

Queen said:
Ditto. McFarlane should totally do a remake of the entire Mk V. My Joyride figure is okay, but McFarlane's stuff has so much detail that it almost looks real!

i dont know about that, it may be true but my white MK6 is ugly as hell, parts are stuck together, paint is blotchy and ruined, parts are bent,it was a real mess, and it was fresh from the box :(. should have returned it.

ForgedReclaimer said:
i dont know about that, it may be true but my white MK6 is ugly as hell, parts are stuck together, paint is blotchy and ruined, parts are bent,it was a real mess, and it was fresh from the box :( . should have returned it.

Bummer. All of my stuff was in excellent condition. Then again, I got most of my figures in Montana, where the nerd population is scarce, and collectors can acquire all of the near-perfect figures.

I know I'll be buying 3 of the mark IVs when they're released :D

Who else thinks the Only bad thing about the rookie figure is the paint job, apart from that its flawless

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back