Life and Loss

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chambs007

Jr Member
I have been a member of the 405th for quite a while now though I haven't been posting I know it hasn't been noticed that I am not around but that's okay. My dad who was my biggest motivator and help on my prop and armor work passed away on December 28 2012 at the age of 59. It really has caused me to rethink if I want to work on my armor and other projects without him including my YouTube channel. I know he would want me to succeed in whatever I do and he knew I was working hard to become a relative success on YouTube with my Let's Plays and other videos. I guess the purpose of this post is to see if anyone can give me some support in my time of need. It has been so hard since he passed away and I just don't know how to push myself without him... I know I am probably not suppose to post a blog type message but I hope the moderators can forgive me just this once. I guess what I am saying is I need my fellow 405th'ers in my time of need. Thank you all for reading.

~Adam~

Man, sorry to hear about your dad.

It's a shame you haven't been around more recently, your stuff is pretty darn awesome!

Man, good times and bad times hit us all, but you gotta get through the bad times because the only purpose to living life is to live it up and have fun doing it! God gave us this great world, now go have some fun in it! I know how hard a family member passing away must be, and I feel for you. But the only thing to get yourself back up is doing the stuff you love! I say go make some Let's Plays, and go make some awesome armour, because it's what makes you happy! Get out there and do some awesome stuff!

Hope you have a great time, peace man!

I have 3 LP's in progress and I have multiple projects that I would like to do but really I hope to make my dad proud no matter what I do. I miss him so much I looked up to him because he was everything I wanted to be and I just felt like he was taken too soon. I hope that people enjoy the content I make whether it be on YouTube or not. If anyone ends up curious about said YouTube channel though it is in my signature(not really meaning this to be a plug but still.) He knew of my dreams to be a good prop maker and somewhat well known on YouTube I just hope I can actually make him proud by succeeding at my dreams.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back