Limited Time Offer: Messiah Studio for $10 (normally $499)

Status
Not open for further replies.

mroreo123

http://www.projectmessiah.com/x6/shop.html

Although not necessarily 3D Modeling per se, this company is doing an amazing viral promotion where they are selling their base animation and rendering package for just $10 (normally $499). Their pro version is going for $40 (normally $1195).

If anyone doing modeling here has aspirations to get into animation for film/tv/video games, I'd jump on this opportunity. Although they aren't a household name like Maya or 3ds Max, they have been used on a few big name projects like Ghost Rider and Harry Potter.

Now for the catch: They'll only release the license keys after they've reached their sales goal by the deadline. If not, they'll refund your money. After the deadline, the prices go back to normal. They're already a little over half of their goal, and this deal (to my knowledge) has only been going on a few days.

I've read that this little package is equal to industry standard. It seems like a great deal. However I think I'll stick with my 3ds max.

Woohoo! We made it! If you were on the fence before, this is your last chance to jump on this deal. According to their site, you have 23 hours and 42 minutes from this posting before they close out this deal.

Man I almost missed out, good thing they left a 24 hour window open to pick up this sweet offer. I suggest if you haven't picked this yet nows the time 22 hours left and counting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back