1st Build Lines printing too light

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nova7756

Hello y'all, I joined this community not too long ago because I was really interested in making my own armor. Today I went to go print out the files from the pepakura model and they were turning out too light to shown up on the paper. I saved the pages as a pdf and tried again to no avail. I tried changing contrast settings in adobe acrobat and still nothing. Does anyone have any advice as to what I can do? All help is appreciated.

I forgot to mention it before, I'm trying to make the Halo 4 MK VI helmet

Hello y'all, I joined this community not too long ago because I was really interested in making my own armor. Today I went to go print out the files from the pepakura model and they were turning out too light to shown up on the paper. I saved the pages as a pdf and tried again to no avail. I tried changing contrast settings in adobe acrobat and still nothing. Does anyone have any advice as to what I can do? All help is appreciated.

I forgot to mention it before, I'm trying to make the Halo 4 MK VI helmet
Hey! I had this same problem. You can find in the print settings it will say "Line Weight", Change that to 10 and under Transparency, change that to 0%. Let me know if that helped!

Welcome to the 405th! It may seem like the first issue one would check, but also make sure your printer has enough ink - check for toner warnings, and do some test prints on other images/PDFs. Pretty obvious, I know, but it doesn't hurt to mention it.

Try switching to vector print in pepakura. I found bitmap prints to be very light (and they take longer because my printer is old). You can set it under Setting -> Print and Paper Settings -> print lines clearly. Check this setting every time you print something as I found pepakura sometimes reverts it to bitmap (could also be a bug with wine, but it can't hurt to check).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back