Link4044's assault rifle

Which paint scheme should I get on my Assault Rifle?

• Number 1

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Number 2

• Number 3

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Leadingspartan

i was wondering i cant decide because there so good i asked link and he said i could get a custom paintjob so thats why i have a halo 3 capaign screenshot these are
the colors ive been meaning to ask you guys about whatever you like just say the first one
second one or third one please note i can and will get the ar as unwithered so i cant decide there so good . I personally like the black one its so f****n cool....
keep in mind
they all have counters and removable clips as well as buttons..

62f4jyt.jpg

These are actually available for purchase? If so, I'd pay anything for something like this. I tried making it myself several times but I....suck.

Send a PM tp Link 4044 if you want to buy them... I'm sure he's pretty busy by now. ;-)

3rd one is the latest screenshot from H3 campaign... I'd go with that one for accuracy.

Raziel said:
These are actually available for purchase? If so, I'd pay anything for something like this. I tried making it myself several times but I....suck.

Yep, PM link for one
completed or you can buy a kit....

Last edited by a moderator:
I apologize for not answering your question and using your topic for my ramblings. I voted for the third one because the closer to the real thing it is (I know there is no real thing, since it's a videogame, sue me) the better. Of course, if he can actually make custom paintjobs you should ask him for a pallette (I think that's the right English word) so you can try and make your own paintjob in Photoshop or whatever you like to use.

I'm not sure what you mean by giving you a color sample, but I guess my English isn't as good as I thought it was. By palette I mean a simple 'blueprint' of the weapon. Only black lines on white paper so you can color it yourself? I'm sure there's a better word for it...

Yeah. I meant you should ask if Link has a picture like that so you could fill in the blanks, but if you're pretty much color blind, that probably won't work. But honestly, I think you should keep it looking like some sort of metal. I'm going to ask him for one with the colors used in Halo 3.

well i know but i can get link to paint it like that oh and im only a little colorblind like blue and purple and green and yellow you know...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back