Little Help with the Boards

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vader

Hello - just found the site yesterday and am loving it.
But for some reason, when I click on a topic, the posts are in a tree, rather than one after the other. I'm pretty sure that they were listed when I first registered, so maybe I accidentally clicked something - or my kids tapped the keyboard while I stepped away... but I digress.
Is there a way to reset the threads so I can just scroll down and read, rather than have to click every post separately?

there is something you press, when bungie.net updated the post were all messed up for me, i think its ctrl+ something

if anything else happens, ask for Adam. he is
the "big cheese' around here (moderator)

enjoy your stay here at 405th forums :D

+Spartan-K22 (y)

Found it - amazing what clicking the HELP button does.
For future ref: at the top of each thread, there's a "Options" button. Clicking it will give a menu, and at the bottom of that menu are 3 display options: Outline, Standard, Linear+. Outline is in tree form, Standard is, uh, standard, Linear+ is like standard except the first post is always at the top. There may be a ctrl+ option, but I didn't see it.

Vader said:
Hello - just found the site yesterday and am loving it.
But for some reason, when I click on a topic, the posts are in a tree, rather than one after the other. I'm pretty sure that they were listed when I first registered, so maybe I accidentally clicked something - or my kids tapped the keyboard while I stepped away... but I digress.
Is there a way to reset the threads so I can just scroll down and read, rather than have to click every post separately?

To zoom out and in press ctrl +/-

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back