Looking for a more feminine Custom Halo infinite Spartan Model (request sort of)

KingBoss03

I'm new here might as well ask now, I'm a Gmod artist and looking for a good been looking for a Halo infinte/HD version of a Female Reach Spartan. while I don't mind the current body types I still think they should add more to the game but for the mean time been looking else way if anyone has done kitbash/modified version of the Mark VII or Mark V that looks more feminine like reach's female Spartans

I'm new here might as well ask now, I'm a Gmod artist and looking for a good been looking for a Halo infinte/HD version of a Female Reach Spartan. while I don't mind the current body types I still think they should add more to the game but for the mean time been looking else way if anyone has done kitbash/modified version of the Mark VII or Mark V that looks more feminine like reach's female Spartans
[Tutorial] How to make/view/export your own Halo Spartans in Blender This might be of use to you maybe?

If you're looking for a more feminim suit it's honestly based on your body. The difference is the scaling of different armor pieces. The male armor has a larger chest and the waist is in equal width to it. The female has a smaller chest, but the waist is wider in comparison.
e
th.jpeg
aba1d6e9b5af270333a7bf67728a0729.jpg.png
There's also female Reach Spartan files in the Armory, which will be nearly identical to Halo Infinite. Halo: Reach - MJOLNIR Mark V - Female

To add on, I made some more "feminine shaped" armor about 10 years ago for the halo 3 armor. The trick was to honestly narrow the top of the torso, and scale down the "x and y" of the bicep and forearms. The other stuff can be used with no further modifications. But like Tyler said, its still case by case.

Looking through the Halo Archive really quick (which is the main source of game models that we use - link will be in the Blender thread that Blaze posted), no one's really made any adjustments to the Infinite undersuit in the way you're describing. The original Reach Spartan models are hosted there, however, so if you're looking for something like that then I'd honestly just say to stick with them.

Besides those, one alternative you could consider is using a Halo 5 undersuit base and then attaching the Infinite Mark V stuff to it, but that'd be more time-intensive and requires a bit more knowledge of how to reparent objects to rigs. One final option is Spartan Griffin's undersuit from Infinite's campaign, which is included with the latest version of Infinite Spartan Pack. I've seen armor setups using Griffin's suit as a base, and you could probably sculpt it to fit a more female figure.

One thing I'll say about the Reach and Infinite undersuits: in case you weren't already aware, they are not one single object. They're split up into different parts based on what's visible, i.e. the stomach area will be its own object, as will the elbows and knees. Keep that in mind should you decide to mess around with the Infinite setup. Halo 5's and Griffin's techsuits are one piece, however.

Without getting into whether or not you like the TV show... is it canon... good or bad... blah blah...
It does have one thing going for it from the perspective of cosplayers: Its real people wearing cosplay armor in the physical world having to contend with physics and the inability for meshes to just disappear inside each other. It might be worth studying closely for the differences their production depended incorporated to keep KAI-125 and RIZ-028 looking more feminine while still obviously being part of the same team.
1699043909287.png

If you want a closer look at armor from the show, Adam Savage has a video on the suits that FBFX made

Without getting into whether or not you like the TV show... is it canon... good or bad... blah blah...
It does have one thing going for it from the perspective of cosplayers: Its real people wearing cosplay armor in the physical world having to contend with physics and the inability for meshes to just disappear inside each other. It might be worth studying closely for the differences their production depended incorporated to keep KAI-125 and RIZ-028 looking more feminine while still obviously being part of the same team.View attachment 338106

This thread is more than 5 months old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back