Looking for MK V B helmet model for print

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kusak3

Member DIN
S474
Okay anyone happen to know of a MK v B helmet model that is ready for print that is ready to go. And or anyone willing to work on said model. I have a project that is a possible for a person that wants a MK VB. Possibly what I am saying here is I need to find a 3d Modeler to work with being Ashuraa and I are getting requests regularly for different items. And I simply do not have the time to master building my own models at this time.

Okay anyone happen to know of a MK v B helmet model that is ready for print that is ready to go. And or anyone willing to work on said model. I have a project that is a possible for a person that wants a MK VB. Possibly what I am saying here is I need to find a 3d Modeler to work with being Ashuraa and I are getting requests regularly for different items. And I simply do not have the time to master building my own models at this time.

You mean like this one?

Untitled26.jpg

I just recently finished up a Mark V (B) CNM variant. Which version are you looking for?

Best I can do is this:

Untitled27.jpg

Is there a second add on other than that UA? Do you have a link to a Pepakura file?

Otherwise, the top part should fit snug and is printed separate.

Last edited:
Uploaded to thingiverse. Just click here.
Got it Thank you very much. one way or the other it will get printed soon. Working my way through my available models to make sure all the helmets I have print and are viable. but right now Vera from firefly is tying up one of my printers. and looks like I need to put a new therma couple on the second one.

Holy Crap that looks awesome!
Gotta agree, drooling in my chair (happens more often on the forum, you guys are amazing)!
CaminusPrime how many parts did you split it into? Great Quality of the prints, might tell us about the colour scheme you want to paint?
I prefer it in an overall black in Halo Reach (including visor). Makes for tat spec ops look.
Vanity_636848308767710299.png

And thanks again to you,MoeSizzlac! How did i miss this?
Is it already linked in the free 3d model index?

Gotta agree, drooling in my chair (happens more often on the forum, you guys are amazing)!
CaminusPrime how many parts did you split it into? Great Quality of the prints, might tell us about the colour scheme you want to paint?
I prefer it in an overall black in Halo Reach (including visor). Makes for tat spec ops look.

And thanks again to you,MoeSizzlac! How did i miss this?
Is it already linked in the free 3d model index?

Ha cheers guys!
So all up it's 11 pieces. Its a bit on the small side so i may make another and try to add more detail but I'm pretty happy with it. Im either doing the noble 6 colours or doing the Red & Black I used in reach for an eventual cosplay. IF I do the full suit ill also be making a MKIV in red to go alongside it because I used that helmet the most back then (And still)

Ill upload my sliced helmet and modified files when i get a chance. the attachments arent smooth because i unfortunately dont know how to use anything besides 3D builder at this point so i just made do with what i know. If you want to look at more of my stuff go check out my instagram @caminus_prime because ill have more consistent stuff there!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back