Looking for somebody to print something for me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cole 079

I have 3D printable files for two helmets, but, partially due to Corona, I have no way of printing them. It would be great if somebody could help out.

The catch is that Those will need to be able to take some punishment, so I need them in some tougher filament such as PETG or ABS.

I know it won't be cheap.

Helmets in question are the Reach Marine helmet and the Infinite MK VII helmet. Those are ...somewhat rare. Totally wouldn't mind if you snatched a copy ;)

I have 3D printable files for two helmets, but, partially due to Corona, I have no way of printing them. It would be great if somebody could help out.

The catch is that Those will need to be able to take some punishment, so I need them in some tougher filament such as PETG or ABS.

I know it won't be cheap.

Helmets in question are the Reach Marine helmet and the Infinite MK VII helmet. Those are ...somewhat rare. Totally wouldn't mind if you snatched a copy ;)
Where are you located? That might help narrow down to someone on here that's geographically close to save everyone on shipping costs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back