Looking For Trouble

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tylkon

Jr Member
Starting on my own MC helmet with pepakura, and am new to the forums, but was wondering what else is out there in terms of "EPIC" costumes/armor made. Was particularly wondering if there were any patterns or armor that would look great for say a rennaisance festival, or maybe even some his/hers costumes for halloween? (And no, my wife won't go as red vs blue, or cortana, tried already). I just want to see what all is hidden in the forums that is worth seeing, but would rather spend a lot of my time right now working on my helmet before school starts. I'm stil digging through the forums though, so don't get me wrong :)

Thanks for the effort, all.

S.I.T said:
well there is a female MC MKVI suit you can try and see if she likes that

Will try, but she doesn't seem interested in the Halo universe in general. Promised her we would do a couples costume this year, was hoping to find something unique (compared to the masses, anyway). Same with the renaissance costume, didn't know if somebody had a "knight in shining armor" cutout or similar idea.

Thank you very much though :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't know if there is anything "knights in shining armor" on this site but keep asking and someone might be able to help you out with something. Try a google search on paper craft armor.

Yeah, not a whole lot out side of star wars and halo here, but we're always willing to branch out. We'll see what we can do to help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back