Looks Kinda Like A Spartan Laser

Status
Not open for further replies.
LaughingCheese said:
Spartian? o_O :p
QFT.

TM P90 FTW. :p

(I have one by the way. Awesome gun. I bought it 'cause that's what they use in Stargate, my favourite sci-fi show, at least since the demise of Star Trek. :( It's also obviously a good CQB gun, but I'd really like to get the MP7 sometime. Maybe that'll be next gun. :p)
Actually, I have to disagree with you. Except for the front grip, and the barrel of course, I could see the P90 as being part of that black part, with the greenish thing on top of it. :p

Hmm, I think I'll have to download these pics and re upload them with circles and such, 'casue that didn't make much sense. :p

i see nothing simmilar besides the trigger and thum hole please reuplode with circles cuz im curious to see

Last edited by a moderator:
florios said:
i see nothing simmilar besides the trigger and thum hole please reuplode with circles cuz im curious to see

Thanks for the motivation; I might've forgotten till Friday, or not remembered at all. :p

Although I think I change my mind again; it might be better just to make one from scratch, the placement of the barrel screws everything up methinks.

It would be awesome if someone made a custom airsoft spartan laser. :D

florios said:
theres aready been like 4 topics on this p90 dont look like spartain lasers at all you must be doing some kind of drug to think so like

I'm sure there's a non drug related reason why four topics have been created.... IMO it does have more simularities then either gun has to any other gun.

LaughingCheese said:
Thanks for the motivation; I might've forgotten till Friday, or not remembered at all. :p

Although I think I change my mind again; it might be better just to make one from scratch, the placement of the barrel screws everything up methinks.

It would be awesome if someone made a custom airsoft spartan laser. :D

well im sure some one could make a pep lazer then insert an airsoft gun then add in expanding foam and take it from there

volkov said:
I'm sure there's a non drug related reason why four topics have been created.... IMO it does have more simularities then either gun has to any other gun.
yeah sorry i took it a little extreme theres just been like a milion topics on p90's looking like spartan lazers

just in my opinion theres mabe like 2 similaritys so i just say p90's look like p90s right?

with a few mods it could look like it but because its so small you should just start from scratch.

P.S. Im back but i dont think it matters. I see no one framiliar.

Let's see....

P90 would be way too small to sure for the grips area of Spartan Laser, unless you cut the grips apart and spaced them out, MAYBE.

The TM MP7 is pretty good for what it is...short range, but a very tiny package and definitely useable in a skirmish. 50 round magazines (then there are the extended ones...woot!) make for a lot of fun. I had one for a while, now I'm waiting for TM to release that TMP!!!

Modded, a p90 can look like a spartan laser, but much smaller, but still, you will need some serious skill to pull it off, cardboard on plastic aint gonna work.

florios said:

smilie120 said:
Already posted before...

Well sorry, i clearly stated in my first post that i didn't know if it has been posted before, and asked you to nicely tell me if it had, and i searched and didn't find anything so...i made this.

~Widman2013~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back