Lovebug's Eod Helmet Complete!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Gang, don't mind me just posting this little project up... All the credit goes to Lovebug (Brittney Weimert)<----------Brittany. The powers of God have made this correction.

Enjoy!

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1JF3sZ9MQ88[/media]

Vid Loading...

Great vid Joe. Thanks for posting we have been very busy. I would also like to thank Jjack as well. He has done a great deal for us and he has also worked on the EOD. Brittany and Jjack......awesome work. Joe thank you for molding it.

Ithica

Dave

p.s

Brittany's $00.02....

thank you joes

Sorry brit, I was trying to read your name on the painting above the computer, and the black signature is right on black paint...lol my bad... Also Gang, Brit is an excellent Abstract artist...

DSCF2170.jpg

thats some nice work right there. i love the detail on the helmet and from one artist to another that painting is off the chain. i'm not just saying that either. the color blend is just right to make you see other images inside of the painting. you want people to see the work for what it is but if they get to see something different every time they look at it. the painting becames a new work of art every time. that really is some great work lovebug i can't say a nuff about it. just keep up the great work.

Helmet looks great!

Silly questions about the wall display. Can you tell us some more about that? Is there a separate thread about this? If I start collecting helmets I might need one of these.

fightstar said:
Helmet looks great!

Silly questions about the wall display. Can you tell us some more about that? Is there a separate thread about this? If I start collecting helmets I might need one of these.

Already interested in one of those Casts!^^

Last edited by a moderator:
Sisko4 said:
Already interested in one of those Casts!^^

Sry can't help it damn thing looks GOOOOOD. I did want to know about the display for the helmets because it's awesome.

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks freakin Awesome.... Pretty Epic Job. You and Brittany Actually made the EOD Helmet Look like something I would actually want.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back