M6C is finished!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GruntOfAction

I finally got it finished and ready for the launch tonight with my Halo themed picket sign..

IMG_0029.JPG

IMG_0030.JPG

IMG_0031.JPG

And yes, thats orange electrical tape..I didn't want it permanantly on so lol yeah.

EDIT: Heres that picket sign also..lol..

Picket%20sign.JPG

Thanks guys..I will have to sand it and recoat it with black and then a clear coat but for now im keeping it the way it is..It looks realistic ATM and thats what im going for...we might be heading to line up soon though because Walmart's electronic line has 3 people on hold asking about if Halo 3 has a line yet..lol.

Not to resurect and old thread, but whats the construction of your M6 here?... did you create it from scratch or paint a pull from somone's mold that you bought...

Spase said:
Not to resurect and old thread, but whats the construction of your M6 here?... did you create it from scratch or paint a pull from somone's mold that you bought...
It's a long story...

Last edited by a moderator:
Someone recasted Link's and sold them at Dragoncon. Grunt's friend bought one, and made him a mold. Grunt found out it was a recast and threw away the mold, but kept the pistol he made.

Adam said:
of course it's a spawn of links... easy to tell that.

Yes. And for reasons of other people possibly recasting it I am not selling it to anyone.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back