M6C socom

Status
Not open for further replies.

FixingEight92

Hello there the 405th community, I'm FixingEight92. I come from the Video game (mostly halo) and airsoft(I'm new to that) community. I saw 405 on halo waypoints forms. I'm not well payed so the option to make props and play airsoft are unlikely.
-----
So what I want to do isn't appropriate to say, this is what I will do. My first major update will probably be in 1-2 months.

So what I will do is get a fully functioning airsoft Walther P99, the gun has to be able to take hits with the model on there as I can't afford both airsoft and props. So why not take out two birds with one stone. Its marketed around 100usd, the only available extra magazine is 40rds which is much more than a standard magazine. Thus making the magazine stick out of the gun. After that I will add a three things, a silencer, a third party tacticool rail, and a laser. Next I will model on a functioning detailed extending barrel thing like the M6C socom has. This will be the prototype to make sure the gas blow back slide will work with a extension. I will mold the real thing using fiberglass cloth. I'm still a bit fuzzy on how I will attach this to the standard barrel, maybe with screws. Then I will spray paint it black and super glue or hot glue on a 6mm orange cap required by U.S. law. In the end making my functioning airsoft M6C socom.

Please tell me if you know what I should use for the extended barrel if you know, It has to be able to take a hit from a bb.

This is a couple hundred dollar project. I'm very excited and will probably make more functional weapons after this because I don't want armor yet. Next post will probably be in a couple months. I will be active looking for guides though enjoy your day.

Please comment thank you very much. "Wow, I have a lot of work to do."

Sincerely,
FixingEight92

PS: I was inspired by agent souths M6C socom from RvB.

I'm working on a somewhat similar project, I'm going to be modifying a 3D printed Magnum kit to fit an Elite Force 1911, that way externally it'll look almost identical to the in-game pistol and I can still add the laser to it if I want to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back