M6D Pep Pistol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Walter Spase

Edit: I have the Pistol Pep ready to email and for you to print... but for future reference... if you are asking me for the M6 pistol fixed pep file, send me an email at wally831@aol.com, I wont get back to you otherwise...

The link on the Pep webiste is a non working link, I was wondering if someone had a link that did work, or PM if you have the file and can email it to me.

Thanks Very Much, PS, yes I searched the forums here and I didn't not find anything...

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, actually the M6C would work, seeing as it is only a stripped down M6D... so as far as the Pep goes I would love either.

Now from a Halo fandom stand point, the M6C is a weak, weak weapon, anyone carrying this deserves to get humped. No Explosive rounds, no scope, reduced accuracy... M6C = weak...

But the M6C pep could be modded to make the M6D... email me..

Is it the same as the one in the download databse? if so disregard my post...

Oh then I have a M6D but not scaled out right still trying to get it right printed oout one and it was still to small scaled it 8in that run trying 1 foot next.

Edit: Jump on AIM I'll send it to you if you got AIM, if not is your AIM profile the one I should email it too?

BTW... This looks, if I am not mistaken to be an M6D after all, which was exactly, exactly what i wanted...

From the looks of it, and by PEPs assembled dimensions, I would say the scale needs to be 30.2201, this give is the overall length of 26.7 CM, that of whish is the size of the weapon in the game....

Technically however because you are scaling down the size of you cheif armor, and mine is scaled to have a helm size of 26 cm height, then the pistol scale is a 26 (yes, I checked) to have an overall height of 23.7 cm, slightly smaller than real world "Halo", but then again, its sized to be scale with my armor, not real life... either way, the extra 3 cm will not be noticed by anyone but the avid fan.

Spase said:
BTW... This looks, if I am not mistaken to be an M6D after all, which was exactly, exactly what i wanted...

From the looks of it, and by PEPs assembled dimensions, I would say the scale needs to be 30.2201, this give is the overall length of 26.7 CM, that of whish is the size of the weapon in the game....

Technically however because you are scaling down the size of you cheif armor, and mine is scaled to have a helm size of 26 cm height, then the pistol scale is a 26 (yes, I checked) to have an overall height of 23.7 cm, slightly smaller than real world "Halo", but then again, its sized to be scale with my armor, not real life... either way, the extra 3 cm will not be noticed by anyone but the avid fan.

Scaled down my armour XD, im doing ODST XD

This question that is mostly directed specifically at MarinesFTW, but is for anyone that reads this also....

I got a M6D Pistol .3DS from MarinesFTW (have it in Pep now)
I am fixing the pep, but its going to take some effort to make this right.
Has anyone assembled an M6D pep pistol from a pep file?
If yes, then were there any problems/inconsistencies in the build?

MarinesFTW said:
Oh then I have a M6D but not scaled out right still trying to get it right printed oout one and it was still to small scaled it 8in that run trying 1 foot next.

Edit: Jump on AIM I'll send it to you if you got AIM, if not is your AIM profile the one I should email it too?

can i get it emailed to me too?

fuzzydicerule@gmail.com

Please for future reference... if you are asking me for the M6 pistol fixed pep file, send me a PM with your email, I will get back to you 1000 times faster...

MarinesFTW said:

Added link to the pep database thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back