Machinima Fliming (very Important)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xx SNIPER WOLF

Alright Here is some information about the film.

The first Machinima (the one I want to finish) is going to be shot at this week.
its about prostituion and obvisoulsy I am not going to give out all the details I am not going to spoil it for you guys. So I am asking you nicley dont ask about the script too much.
I
t is using a halo 3 engine, i have all the computer stuff ready. (with the exception to sony vegas) so that ok

In some scens there will be voices that you can help me with, but I have to do most of the voices (and I am a good voice actor)

after this one is done (god willingly) I will begin my threshold series, I still need to get the mojority of that script done, but I am an open minded person I will only take suggestions however on request. But thanks anyways

If you are in my film dont worry you will be in the film credits I am not your jackass filmer.

Thanks and god bless.

lol TIm i didnt mean make a new thread hahahahahah, just use the edit button. One of these threads is gonna get locked...

BlacRoseImmortal said:
lol TIm i didnt mean make a new thread hahahahahah, just use the edit button. One of these threads is gonna get locked...
Since I am still a noob at this how do you do that?

Last edited by a moderator:
hahahaha, there is an edit button at the bottom of your posts, use it. And dont you speak to me, your mother, that way!!!! :D

BlacRoseImmortal said:
hahahaha, there is an edit button at the bottom of your posts, use it. And dont you speak to me, your mother, that way!!!! :D
that was not intended for you. i was speaking to mr angsty up there.

Xx SNIPER WOLF said:
Wel, it was only for a few members , but anyways I posted this two weeks ago, owell what are you my mother? Lol
Someone needs to go to their room.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back