AoBfrost said:
"Only if you pull the pin it's dangerous!"

This was too awesome.
Also

"Could you throw a plasma grenade at the dog?"
"Sure"
*Boom!* *bark!*

Last edited by a moderator:
Ya, the suit... well... lets not go there...

The gun looked more clone-trooperish then spartanish.

hey well its mad Tv their getto and this is preeeety old i saw this mabe like the week halo 3 came out i think it came out before it too i dunno

I thought the armor looked pretty cool. Didn't really look like MC, but it was interesting. Kinda reminded me of Halo Wars armor.

THAT IS NOT MASTERCHIEF IT IS A CHEAP BOOTLEG KOREAN COPY (no offence to koreans).
But seriously the helmet looks strange.

Well, I'm sure they wouldn't be able to make an EXACT replica of the matk VI...

....In fact, they really CAN'T by law.

xalener said:
Well, I'm sure they wouldn't be able to make an EXACT replica of the matk VI...
....In fact, they really CAN'T by law.
Exactly what I was gonna say. They tried to get it as close as possible, the armor did look very similar to the normal armor, the helmet was clearly off. All in all, funny skit, armor was pretty good because of laws, and MC has gotten 39 kills in a Slayer match, and also was surrounded by 300 of the Flood while trying to find the Arbiter. :D

That has got to be that crappiest freakin SPARTAN suit Iv'e ever seen......... I feel dirty just having looked at it...

oh and this is def, necroed.

Maybe they hired the kid featured in the Halo3 Leg Ed bonus disc.. You know, the one who makes the space bucket helmets.
I can't believe, off all people, he gets a feature interview... :oops:

heretic117 said:
THAT IS NOT MASTERCHIEF IT IS A CHEAP BOOTLEG KOREAN COPY (no offence to koreans).
But seriously the helmet looks strange.
heh. korea. south koreas better

CPU64 said:
Maybe they hired the kid featured in the Halo3 Leg Ed bonus disc.. You know, the one who makes the space bucket helmets.
I can't believe, off all people, he gets a feature interview... :oops:

Hey, at least you're in the "Halo: Future of Gaming" video on loadingreadyrun.com. You hand-delivered Halo 4 to people?! Why didn't I get one?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back