cheap ideas

• same as above just resined on outside

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

mark

Jr Member
okay im thinking of doing a low expanding foam armor. now would that work using pep and cardstock

and have it done before the release of halo 3?

any thoughts, suggestions

and yes i know this is like the millioneth time its been asked but hey its late and insomnia sucks
and im already doing a fiberglass one just cant do it till nov 14 because i want to do my armor for a class project unfortunatly i have to wait :cautious:

Every free moment you have you must spend on it if you want to have it done by H3. Could make a quick pepekura one with carboard reinforcement and realize that it might last only a few nights. Give it a good paintjob and make up for lack of detail. Use some of the cheaper methods for the visor.

i just used regular printer paper and then get some great low expanding foam (great stuff, armour coat) i used armour coat to make a helmet and othe r pieces of my armour and it dries very hard. after spraying it let it dry to the point where you can touch it and your finger doesnt stick then use small amounts of pressure to squeeze the air out when it dries it is surprisingly hard

Master_Chief_13 said:
it will last a while and its :D cheap too

where can i just buy armour? i have no idea where to begin building one so i just want to buy one or pay someone to make it

Last edited by a moderator:
jorydonathan said:
where can i just buy armour? i have no idea where to begin building one so i just want to buy one or pay someone to make it

This isn't a Halo store. We're supposed to be here and discuss how to make armor, not where to buy it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey, you've got the most important part done. (the helmet)

Unless you know that the master chief himself will be their in full BDU I think you'll look pretty awesome.

Since only my helmet is done I'm going to have a clever get up for the rest of my costume. (Basically my Spartan has been on vacation in Hawaii)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back