Making turrent with card board and foam any tips

Status
Not open for further replies.

sinjiki

Jr Member
Well im working on my turrent as you can see heres the pics so far.Just started today.

FRONT WITH FOAM:
[attachment=1636:IMG_1239.JPG]

WITH CROSSHAIR:
[attachment=1637:IMG_1240.JPG]

I need some idea how to make it better then it is right now THANKS EVERYONE.

sinjiki said:
Well im working on my turrent as you can see heres the pics so far.Just started today.
FRONT WITH FOAM:
[attachment=1636:IMG_1239.JPG]
WITH CROSSHAIR:
[attachment=1637:IMG_1240.JPG]

I need some idea how to make it better then it is right now THANKS EVERYONE.

i see that your making a turret but why is it boxey and where is it from (game or real life?)

Last edited by a moderator:
its from a game but ill shape it out later i just started i was wondering if anyone got some ideas for me to make it loook cooler.

sinjiki said:
its from a game but ill shape it out later i just started i was wondering if anyone got some ideas for me to make it loook cooler.

what game?

halo lol im waiting to get my long rolls for the fornt.im trying to make the detachable turrent in halo 3.

First of all, It's a triangle "wraped" around 3 barrels on the front. Secondly.......IDK.

DUDE ITS TURRET!!
NOT TURRENT
WHO EVER STARTED THAT Needs to be destroyed.

Besides that, Its a start. I would look at your ref photos a bit more, Look at everyday items that are roughly the shape you need. Going to the hardware store is a great way to do this too.

B&GProps said:
DUDE ITS TURRET!!
NOT TURRENT
WHO EVER STARTED THAT Needs to be destroyed.

Besides that, Its a start. I would look at your ref photos a bit more, Look at everyday items that are roughly the shape you need. Going to the hardware store is a great way to do this too.
*agree*

sinjiki said:
halo lol im waiting to get my long rolls for the fornt.im trying to make the detachable turrent in halo 3.

halo .... the halo turrets ar triangle wraped

pfft thats easy i just need better shaped cardboard alright thanks for the pic ill have it done by next week hopefully.

sinjiki said:
[attachment=1645:standard.jpg]

mabe i can use something in this pile.

what the hell thats in your house *pisses pants* id hate to piss you off

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back