MANGA art galery. And little manga art tutorial.

Status
Not open for further replies.
dont want to steal you thunder but what anime do you guys watch? I like to watch Bleach and Naruto Shippuden (i know ill find others to watch later)

I wish I could upload my pics, but my scanner is bein poop... I'v got a few of the anime(ok so its not exactly manga) Hellsing. My gf and me like to draw manga, she has a working scanner so I might ask her to upload some to my deviant art and then i can show some. But I'm not into manga so much as what my friends call "demonic works of art". but like i said, ill try to get some up, nice drawings by the way

The animes I watch are Bleach(who doesent?), Hellsing, Claymore, and I'm gonna start Trinity Blood soon, along with Blood+

Drawing for Drawn by Pain,pencil line drawings scanned and painted in PHotoshop, they're the back of our buisness cards.

morsus_card.jpg

nice one skullcandy. and the animie shows i watche are.... Haruhi Suzumiya , and i cant remember others. il post em late cos my big sis is gettin me off PC.

well this is me in a Zabuza cosplay from the show Naruto......enjoy........BTW Zaubza is my god and is the best ever....this con is taking place at burnaby at SFU........it's called anime evolution........

None giving love to FLCL.....

Thats my favorite anime, 6 episodes, short but sweet.

Also, phoenix wright, thats not an anime, but it should be, I'm tried of waiting and not hearing anything, the series is just to popular to not make an anime. When will I ever see godot's objection with coffee in hand :/

AoBfrost said:

Also, phoenix wright, thats not an anime, but it should be, I'm tried of waiting and not hearing anything, the series is just to popular to not make an anime. When will I ever see godot's objection with coffee in hand :/

Hell yeah FLCL, love that show.

Last edited by a moderator:
I almost bought a replica of the vespa from flcl, $3,500 would have covered it, but I didnt, I decided if I was going to buy a vespa sometime, it didnt have to be a replica....though yellow, yellow vespas are secksy.

AoBfrost said:

FLCL and Evangelion are great...

Also, when I was in Japan this summer, I did actually see 6 volumes of PW manga.

Garzak said:
Im on Deviantart to Garzak

they are old and I have to post my brick of new draw one day

I wasnt saying that was my Devart account, i was just pointing out where Spartanmartin got (stole) his icon from

THIS is my devart account which i havent really updated with my own "art" in about two years http://tobanaman.deviantart.com/gallery/

But that's neither here nor there

Durlaburban said:
i do manga alot now and these two things i found are spot on!!!

anti-drug.jpg

manga.gif
True and true.......... and im keeping my topic alive......

Breath topic breath! Dont die..... yay its alive.

Eh, I'll post my favorite shows/shows I watch.

Evangelion= One of the best Animes ever. Asuka FTW!

Utawarerumono. Yes, that is one word. It is a relatively new series (ended in September 06 in Japan), so it's still hard to find. I found a torrent with all episodes subbed.

I'll watch Bleach (Seen them all so far), but I don't like watching Animes that are the "it" thing. Like how Inuyasha was for a LONG time...

Now, you people may hate me, but Fooly Cooly (FLCL) is my most hated series.... ever. I get it, but I don't get it. He has to stop somebody from Ironing the Earth? Plus it has some terrible animations... But hey, just my opinion.

Eureka 7 had some cool fight scenes, but over all, it was too messed up for me. Green aliens, Eureka crying and whining in Each Episode, the word "love" is said about fifty times an episode. But, the Nirvash was awesome.

Ghost in the Shell is sweet. If I could have on thing from any show, it would be a Tatchikoma (SP?).

The list goes on, basically everything on [as] plus some. Also, subbed over dubbed any day. That is all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back