Many Helmets One Video

Status
Not open for further replies.
You doods and your "special" time. Was there braiding of hair and painting of nails too HMMMMMM?? :) j/k

It's nice to see people getting together to make cool stuff :)

DoC ByTeS said:
What you mean you didn't makes all those? If you where truly an 1337ist they would fall from heaven for you, Is that how you got them? Man you own alot of helmets ;)

No... my daddy bought them all for me... and due to the time paradox of Spartans on earth, and following the example set forth by Chuck Norris and the 1337ist of all 1337, I went back in time, and fathered myself... and I told myself all of the lotto numbers from 2001 to the present... hence why I roll like a baller...

Skullcandy Girl said:
You doods and your "special" time. Was there braiding of hair and painting of nails too HMMMMMM?? :) j/k

It's nice to see people getting together to make cool stuff :)

And we all have relatively short hair, and no finger nail polish... but we did have a craft day... and someone came up with some very interesting new marker ideas (the diesel/crack scratch and sniff marker?) that must be, copyrighted, patented, trademarked, and sent off for manufacturing before Crayola beats us to it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Spase said:
No... my daddy bought them all for me... and due to the time paradox of Spartans on earth, and following the example set forth by Chuck Norris and the 1337ist of all 1337, I went back in time, and fathered myself... and I told myself all of the lotto numbers from 2001 to the present... hence why I roll like a baller...
And we all have relatively short hair, and no finger nail polish... but we did have a craft day... and someone came up with some very interesting new marker ideas (the diesel/crack scratch and sniff marker?) that must be, copyrighted, patented, trademarked, and sent off for manufacturing before Crayola beats us to it.

I wonder what kind of sicko would come up with a marker like that? *Sniffs* I personally blame Sigma :D

DoC ByTeS said:
I wonder what kind of sicko would come up with a marker like that? *Sniffs* I personally blame Sigma :D

I don't know.... Dr. Goon had that weirdo keyboard layout... I blame them BOTH!!

HAHAHHAHA indeed, trademark that shiz :D You can make 405th Marker stuff to detail gear, kinda like "Gundam" pens for the Gundam models :D

Skullcandy Girl said:
HAHAHHAHA indeed, trademark that shiz :D You can make 405th Marker stuff to detail gear, kinda like "Gundam" pens for the Gundam models :D

Would we have to put a toxic warning or do you think it says enough? And why do I taste purple?

Hey Doc, why does this marker taste like purple???

Hehe, it was just like 1st Grade arts and crafts. At least I wasn't the one snacking on the rubber cement. :lol:

HAHAHAHAH snacking on rubber cement, hahahaha geez XD hahah what about osmeone who ets Crayons and marker tips XP No I'm not talking about myself! I used to put elmers glue on my hands so I could peel it off when it dried, hahahah yes I was bored :p

Spase said:
I don't know.... Dr. Goon had that weirdo keyboard layout... I blame them BOTH!!

I blame that other guy we locked outside whatever his name was. When the pizza got there he suddenly disappeared and that guy who was kind of a big deal showed up. ;)

Wierd huh? Must have something to do with the FLUX CAPACITOR!

welcome to the site Ninja. The visors are just motorcycle visors. Careful of digging up these old threads though.

Damn you must be rich to be able to afford all of those pulls.

Real nice though, looks like some of the LEDs on one of the spartan helmets were a little weak.

The one on the far right inspires me to work some more on my mouth seal and give it a new paint-job!

Oh, and I need new visors.

And don't feel bad, Ninja! Everyone makes mistakes on forums!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back