Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is an update.

DSC00017.jpg

DSC00016.jpg

Spartanx228 said:
here are pictures of MY mark v
scratch built and my ar
nice job jacking his thread and triple posting...that's not cool.

Last edited by a moderator:
well sorry i figured since he is making the mark 5 some pictures of a finished one would help and i didnt know you could edit the post but since all it did was piss people off fine ill fix it right now im taking all my pictures off
Enrisan said:
nice job jacking his thread and triple posting...that's not cool.

Ok. Casting will start soon.

DSC00049.jpg

Small Update

I noticed a detail that nobody (that I know of) has put on their suit. They look kinda like rectangles with a rounded end.

This is what I mean.
chest.jpg

I added them to my chest piece.
DSC00053.jpg

Viper_Legends said:
Ok. Casting will start soon.

[pic]

Small Update

I noticed a detail that nobody (that I know of) has put on their suit. They look kinda like rectangles with a rounded end.

This is what I mean.

[pic]
I added them to my chest piece.
[pic]
Good eye! but it looks like in the picture, that they should be closer together, just barely not touching each other.

RadioaciveMicrobe said:
Good eye! but it looks like in the picture, that they should be closer together, just barely not touching each other.

I know, but I'm going to keep 'em the way they are.

yo viper u and me are doing the same armor, and your (so far) doing all my ideals(thats a complement ) but for the side box things I'm using foam padding that way i can bend my arms there. just giving u an idea for them o and look on the web for m1 striper clip ammo belts, get one then dye it black works great!

Viper_Legends said:
Ok. I got my supplies. This is my first time molding so I hope it goes well. I added one layer right now.

DSC00037.jpg

DSC00042.jpg

Looks like you got the trail kit huh? I thought about getting one. how much do you really get out of the kit and how big of part can/could you mold you think?
your molds look very clean too. great job!

JediStumpy said:
how much do you really get out of the kit and how big of part can/could you mold you think?
your molds look very clean too. great job!

Thanks! I probably Only 1/4 of each pint of silcone for the gut plate.

I was just working on that chest detail tonight! :D

Viper_Legends said:
While I'm waiting for my molding supplies, I started to work on Crackhead's unfold of agbates hayabusa.

DSCF9851.jpg

DSCF9852.jpg

I love it when I see people make muh stuff! Great work so far on your suit so far man! We hardly ever see any good Mk V's!

Not an armor update but I started working on the Assault Rifle. I used Wizzard of Flights blueprints. I made the part out of card board, then paper mached it, then fiberglassed it (still have one more side to glass). You can see I still have to do a lot more trimming!

DSC00056.jpg

*Edit*

Finished glassing the other side and trimmed it up.

DSC00061.jpg

DSC00076.jpg

Nice, always liked the Mark V, mainly because it looked the most bulky and armoured out of all of the suits, I mean look at the shoulder pieces compared to the Halo 3.

*Upate*

I finished the chest except for the top part. My printer is messing up.

Chest Piece
DSCF0024.jpg

Side of the Chest peice and my crowded work space.
DSCF0026.jpg

Looking good! Guess I need to stay off the forum and work on my armor! After looking at yours I might have to move the Mk V up on my list.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back