Mark Vi Armor Wip

Status
Not open for further replies.

Avory

Well I found this site and thought "Hey that looks like something that would be cool to own, oh they show you how to get started and everything? Alright time to buy card stock!" So here I am working on my first peice, Mark VI chest plate. This is Robogenesis render, unfolded, thing, whatever you wanna call it.

n1187044432425749258086.jpg

Front

[attachment=8715:dscn0266t.jpg]
Back

EDIT

There is an updated picture of the back, I worked on it on and off all day, just got our pool filled and took a swim xD

Good start, I see some sharp clean folds. There doesn't seem to be any warpage so far either. I'll be waiting for updates :)

Btw, what type of glue have you been using?

Yea, I been trying to do my best with the folds being the second thing I have ever peped and the glue im using is Krazy Glue. It seems to work well and dries fast to my liking.

do you have an idea of the paint skeem if so i want to hear it
p.s. i have a program that helps you desigh a paint skeem

So far my paint scheme...is...*shrugs* I dunno what I want to paint it just yet, I was thinking the Master Chief blah blah blah, but that seems to uniform or something. I wanna do something different, but not to different. Dunno, maybe make it my favorite color which is green, but a darker shade then Master Chief. Who knows? Guess there is plenty of time to find a cool one that I like.

Avory said:
So far my paint scheme...is...*shrugs* I dunno what I want to paint it just yet, I was thinking the Master Chief blah blah blah, but that seems to uniform or something. I wanna do something different, but not to different. Dunno, maybe make it my favorite color which is green, but a darker shade then Master Chief. Who knows? Guess there is plenty of time to find a cool one that I like.
When I finish my ODST armor I'm gonna walk down the paint isle at Walmart blindfolded and pick a random one. Maybe that could work for you :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Sounds like a plan xD Also, these picture probably look bad due to web cam. I'll pull out a better camera for next update so it looks better and you can see it more clearer and etc.

Shipmaster51 said:
Thats a good find thanks for the link.
I have a better idea for my armor though. It's a bit more expensive, but it will look really cool. I'm gonna make it look crystal (hopefully). If not, I'll make it color shifting at least. Something different.

Oooo, that sounds really cool actually, wouldn't mind seeing how that comes out, and color shifting was always interesting, would be cool to see armor that had that kinda paint on it.

Avory said:
Oooo, that sounds really cool actually, wouldn't mind seeing how that comes out, and color shifting was always interesting, would be cool to see armor that had that kinda paint on it.
what does the blind fold thing

Shipmaster51 said:
what does the blind fold thing

That sounds interesting, be funny to see what color comes out of that but no, I meant
that Bigalt424 paint ideas for his armor were cool.

Bigalt424 said:
Thats a good find thanks for the link.
I have a better idea for my armor though. It's a bit more expensive, but it will look really cool. I'm gonna make it look crystal (hopefully). If not, I'll make it color shifting at least. Something different.

Avory said:
That sounds interesting, be funny to see what color comes out of that but no, I meant
that Bigalt424 paint ideas for his armor were cool.
didn't see that

UPDATE - See First post -

I worked on it all day sorta. I am so happy how its turning out, think it looks pretty nice!

Avory said:
UPDATE - See First post -

I worked on it all day sorta. I am so happy how its turning out, think it looks pretty nice!
wow dude thats so nice great work keep it up =D

JangoFett140 said:
nice work here man!! where are you that your swimming in a pool right now....and can i join

Hey, if ya want come down to Florida for a swim be my guest xD. It a brand new addition to our house, $30,000 down in the ground, literally xD. Its nice and all but thanks everyone :D I'm really enjoying myself on this project!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back