MARKIV Armor and War Elite Reference Pics

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beremus

Jr Member
There are some pic of MKIV Armor, these pic has been confirmed by HaloWiki and there are 2 pics of the old WAR ELITE from Halo Wars, They seem to be more brutal than other. . .

°Enjoy!

cool, doesn't the mark IV has crud/no energy shields tho? not that it doesnt look cool, I'm just curious...

Rocknrollcows said:
lol....

mark 4 looks better then mark 5 :D

which is exactly why prequels are a bad idea... the technology in the future is always better so when they make a prequel it looks better than the original and you're like, why the hell does the first enterprise look so bad ass and captain kirks looked like a model with a direct TV satelitte hanging off the front

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah it's definitely based too much on the Halo 2/MarkVI...i.e. the stuff on the visor, and chest plates rather than whatever you'd call the stuff on the Mark V's chest. Oh well, the game still looks awesome...and I hate RTS'....and I think the Elites have a sweet character design.

Elites look alright... But I don't like how they get so skiny in towards the middle.

As for the MkIV, Isn't that a brute shoulder cover? The grey bit? I could have sworn that those were labled as brute shoulder armor on the Kotobukiya statues...

-Doom

I don't think it's MK IV. It seems to have energy shield emitters, which, as previously mentioned, the MK IV lacked.

Just because a wiki calls something one thing doesn't always make it true - it's entirely possible that these were the second class of Spartans and they had equipment we've never heard of. Until more is released about the game, we can't know for sure.

im pretty sure theyre spartan 1s in mark IV, if not theyre spartan 3s in non mjolnir, but mjolnir inspired cheap mass produced armor

This game's setting is basically on Harvest, which was back before the Chief found Halo and even before the Covenant glassed Reach.

So I'm pretty sure it's the Mark IV...

Since this was before most of the Spartans died off, I'm guessing the Chief isn't going to make an appearance. But hey, ya never know. :D

-D0nut

If there is a god then your pretty close to him.
AWESOME REFERENCE PICS
Thank you

edit:

Quote: This game's setting is basically on Harvest, which was back before the Chief found Halo and even before the Covenant glassed Reach.

So I'm pretty sure it's the Mark IV...

Since this was before most of the Spartans died off, I'm guessing the Chief isn't going to make an appearance. But hey, ya never know.

Actually judging from what intel (omg imma spy) I have recieved from my friend this game is most likely going to take place on Reach.
Most Halo fans are more familiar with Reach than the colony Harvest (mostly because the never read the books!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back