Marves2142's Halo 4 UNSC Marine (pic heavy)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm glad to see that your back in hope you had an awesome time!

Thanks mate :) i had heaps of fun, spent most of the day out of kit though and at the booth which was a bit of a bummer :( screwed my knee up the other day when prepping gear, but still had heaps of fun carrying around the 50dy when i was in kit. cant wait to do it all again next year but bigger and better.

Remember adapt, evolve or die ;) tis how i run the 105th and well my life... sometime whats drilled into someone in boot pay's off..... who would have thunk it....

sorry pplz for no progress iv been snowed under with work as of late... and im designing an exo suit costume that is... really... really... complex and may take me a while to finish off.... so much work to do >< so little time..... ill try and see if i can get something done by the end of the year... i hope...

till then :) please be patent ill return in force soon

I hope to see your progress soon. I finished the reach helmet, gluing Atleast..lol I'm about to go to sleep, but I'm posting photos tomorrow

I hope to see your progress soon. I finished the reach helmet, gluing Atleast..lol I'm about to go to sleep, but I'm posting photos tomorrow

I was hoping to see updates too

Ill be at it soon :D i have a 3d printer arriving soon for my little business >.> i may do cad work for weapons and costumes.... ill post a few pics just so you guys can see the scope of the project im working on... its a large one and well... will take a few months to do

2013-11-27%2015.55.10.jpg

2013-11-27%2015.55.34.jpg

2013-11-27%2015.55.45.jpg

what i have done so far 3D work wise....
back.jpg

and some guns...... just to list them real quick the bottom one is a carbine bullpup using a 5.56, the middle rifle is a full sized bullpup rifle and the large one... well thats to go with the above project.... a .50BMG assault rifle with an under slung 60mm Grenade launcher oh and a bayonet.... because hey why not.....
all%20guns%20inventor%20render.jpg

ill be back to the UNSC Marine stuff in the new year :) when i have a little bit more free time hope this kinda stuff can tide you all over for a while ;)

see you all in the new year

It looks really good but I think using a plate carrier as a base is a bit unnecessary.

its based off a concept art that was sent to me and its not really necessary but it does add a good look to it and does make a few things easier and costs down

so before i disappear for Christmas with the family i thought i might post a pic of something my new toy created :p

2013-12-03%2019.00.56.jpg

Yes a 3D Printer .... a Makerbot replicator 2 :D

been thinking about it but then i thought... ill just print it in ;) ... thought im still testing with the machine... printed a bolt for an M98B .338 lapua... still some bugs to work out.... mainly user error.. but im getting there :D

im going to try printing off the helmet... when i have the funds available to do so... turns out it uses a lot of material... for the helmet alone im looking at 1Kg of plastic... >.>

but time will tell if im successful or not...

some more awesome iv created..... the Splinter cell Black List Karambit Knife and the Killzone Helghast combat knife ( i designed the killzone blade)

2013-12-06%2023.52.12.jpg

im slowly working my way up to bigger things >.> ever so slowly.... ill get the the helmet eventually... when im game enough to try it... and the ARC-920... eventually... i have the print file here.. somewhere...

Sorry for no progress everyone the last 2 months have been really hectic for me family wise... iv been all over the place... i wont be able to get back into it till the end of the month... lesigh more family stuff in another state *facepalm* but onto some good news i finally have a hot knife after 6 months of trying to find one in Aus..... and waiting for them to get them in stock.... so soon ill start on the prototype i designed on and hope they all work out... i hope anyways.... till February have fun everyone :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back