Mass Effect Armor Files!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cipher- when I downloaded the terminus armor pdo, it seems that there is something wrong with the file. It's stated as 4 mega but when I download it it's only 60 Kb.

What would really help me if you could is me3 Armor with a Kestrel Helmet, Armax Arsenal shoulders, and the rest Hahne-Kedar. I am kind of new but I saw a tutorial about unfolding that does not seem to hard so I will do my best to unfold them and I will be using FOAM. I downloaded the other file as a reference only. Thanks in advanced if you decide to help.

if any one has any other armor requests just ask, i also ripped some armor from Skyrim. if people want i can upload them.

im not sure if anyone reads this thread anymore but i wanted to say that im back, i got my computer fixed and now i can rip models again.Just send me a message or leave a comment if you need ripping:)

Hi all! Been working on inferno armor unfold for foam build but just don't know how to start a new blog lol
I use the obj file from Cipher_t13 in Metasequoia to separate the parts and transfer each in pepakura for unfold!

If anyone can help with new blog so I can also show my N7 helmet build from cardboard lol

Khol

Thanks for the pep files. I have a set of files for a foam costume somewhere. I'll see about digging it up. This will make a good base costume. I really want to add the capacitor chest armor and shoulders and the Serrice Council arms. I think they look a lot cooler than the regular N7 stuff. Anyway, thanks again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back