Mass Effect Terminus Helmet/Armor Build (Pic Heavy)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Be careful doing EL wire on those lines, trying to bend it around the ~90 degree corners will damage the wire.

On another note, it looks like it was pulled straight from the game as it is! I hope that the work I do turns out at least half as nice as this helmet is!

Be careful doing EL wire on those lines, trying to bend it around the ~90 degree corners will damage the wire.

On another note, it looks like it was pulled straight from the game as it is! I hope that the work I do turns out at least half as nice as this helmet is!

I have used EL wire from Ellumiglow for my Roland drum set and RV/camper without any damage from bending it. They patented their own casing which is much more flexible than other companies' EL wire. It's weatherproof so it can withstand heat, cold, dust, moisture, and bends like crazy.
DSCN0647.jpg

I was looking at using fluorescent paint, but when it is not in the dark it looks pink. High gloss red was as close as I could get and keep the color close to the in-game. I also painted my helmet with more blue than the blackish blue in-game, because I thought it looked a little catchier. I'm going to make a casting and play around with the EL wire and darker paint job. Thanks for your input, I really appreciate it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back