Master Builder's Model requesting thread (post your request here)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello I have a request it is a small request but first I have got to say I am impressed with your work. This request is small and probibly easy but i can not do it. I am looking to make my Halo spartan embelem so i can print it on a 2D peice of card and cut out the relevent parts so i can air brush it on to my armour i am making but i dont seem to be able to make it correctly i need it to be roughly 4 inches x 4 inches if you can help i would be grateful.i have a small pic of the embelem if that helps here is the link: http://halo.bungie.net/stats/emblem.ashx?s=120&0=21&1=10&2=6&3=2&fi=56&bi=41&fl=1&m=1

Hello Master Builder, I would like to make a request. I would like to request a Halo 4 CIO torso and Halo 4 Outer-plated Forearms with hand plates pepakura files. I have requested once on the past, and I'm probably the only one requesting this.. I have been building my armor since October, and I'm missing the torso and forearms. If you can that would be perfect, of course if you have time. Thanks.

Hello Master Builder, I would like to make a request. I would like to request a Halo 4 CIO torso and Halo 4 Outer-plated Forearms with hand plates pepakura files. I have requested once on the past, and I'm probably the only one requesting this.. I have been building my armor since October, and I'm missing the torso and forearms. If you can that would be perfect, of course if you have time. Thanks.

I'm in crunch time right now and will be for a couple of weeks (almost). I'll see about doing it after that.

Just remind me if I forget.

Hi I have a request for the Halo 4 Recon helmet.
Ever since I got into pepakura and this forum I've searched and searched for a good quality pep file with no luck :(
Having seen your previous work I can see that you are perfect to make this pep file.
bischoff-halo-4-recon-lowpoly.jpg

Attachments

• bischoff-halo-4-recon-lowpoly.jpg
    bischoff-halo-4-recon-lowpoly.jpg
    463.6 KB · Views: 457
Hello!

That may be so, but I'm super busy at the moment and done have any time to start another project. Sorry but I'm not sure when I'll be able to clear up some of these jobs. But se as before, I'll only do it if more people are interested in it as well.

Hi,

I've been reading through this post and have to say you do some amazing work from what i seen. Just as AgentOrange01 said, i actually would like to request pep files for the Halo 4 Recon armor as well. I can see you are super busy from what i read. But hopefully you have some free time to make this! I sure would love to make a set of this from your Pep files.
I have plenty of reference pictures for you.

albeeng-halo-4-spartan-recon-armor.jpg

albeeng-halo-4-spartan-recon-armor.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
So I haven't been here in a while...
I understand you're busy but if you could model the Halo 5 Athlon set (preferably not high poly) that would be fantastic.
The best references I could find:
Athlon-Splash-600x339.png
Halo5Beta_THUMB.jpg
Watching-Halo-Nightfall-Series-Unlocks-Meaningful-Halo-5-Beta-Content-459209-6.jpg
halo5-s1-athlon-store-entry-home-promo-542x305-f1f430af8baa481095294f0f6e089751.jpg
Athlon-Right-600x333.png
Athlon-Front-600x478.png
Athlon-Back-600x341.png
Athlon-Left-600x293.png

hi so i was wondering if some one could turn this into a pep file for me and i don't now if this is to big of a project to ask for so i was just asking to see if any one would be willing to do it thanks.images-1.jpg

hi so i was wondering if some one could turn this into a pep file for me and i don't now if this is to big of a project to ask for so i was just asking to see if any one would be willing to do it thanks.View attachment 12388

You can find all kinds of Boba Fett stuff at our cousin website known as The Dented Helmet! :)
I'm sure it has already been modeled over there!

I would also like the recon armor done, I really could use the lower half like the thighs shins and boots, but would love the whole thing. Please do the request, it would mean a lot to us little folks!

I would also like the recon armor done, I really could use the lower half like the thighs shins and boots, but would love the whole thing. Please do the request, it would mean a lot to us little folks!

What version of the recon were you looking for, example: Halo 3, Reach, or Halo 4? You are going to have to be more specific if you are wanting people to help you.

What version of the recon were you looking for, example: Halo 3, Reach, or Halo 4? You are going to have to be more specific if you are wanting people to help you.

For me. It don't matter. What's ever the easiest for the person doing the files. I like all versions of the Recon.

Going to step in, gents, and remind you that Master Builder has mentioned repeatedly that he's currently full up and busy for the moment, and that he's not taking on further requests. Cut the guy some slack.

Going to step in, gents, and remind you that Master Builder has mentioned repeatedly that he's currently full up and busy for the moment, and that he's not taking on further requests. Cut the guy some slack.

Thanks Chernobyl!

Unfortunately I only keep getting busier, as of right now, I have a ton of things I need to work on, but they're all quick, day like things. So I keep thinking that if I get most of them out of the way as fast as possible, I'll be able to take up more projects.

You may have noticed my absence, and I really want to get back into the swing of things here, but I have priorities I need to take care of first, but atleast now I know what will be priority on here, so dont hold off on seconding something.

Hi again I am the one who asked to get the mando helmet peped and I am sorry if I got on your nurves but I can't fined a file for it and I now you are really busy right now but I was wondering if you now a place were I could get some one to turn it into a pep file.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back