Master Chief bucket

Status
Not open for further replies.

Talon 117

Hi Guys,

I am new and just wanted to show you what i am working on.

Picture836.jpg

Picture835.jpg

Oh. My. God.

Next Bluerealm? Dude, that's amazing, I can't wait to see it finished, how much sculpting have you done before.

I'm in awe.

Jim,

I didn't know you were a Halo fan!!! That is just plain awesome bro! From Clones to Spartans- Woooooo-Hoooooooo!!!

Great to see you hard at work, you'd best be enjoyin' yourself!! :D :D

Lookin' forward to seeing what you come up with next!!

Been meaning to call you, but I misplaced your number...

take care vod,

-Rex

Damn bro, that looks insanely awesome! Great job on the sculpt. The only thing I can see that needs to be fixed is the jaw area. It looks too big and should be reduced a bit in size as to make the visor look a bit bigger. Otherwise awesome job on this project so far, keep it up and you'll have one of the best suits around!

Thanks Guys,

I plan on sculpting the armor next, so you will be seeing alot of me!!!!

Hi Rex, How are you doing!!!!!!!!

I have only sculpted one other thing, in my life. So at the price of all this Halo stuff, I decided to sculpt my own and if it all comes out right, I want to make it so everyone can buy some and not shell out thousands.

HOLY BLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
EEEEEEP! nice job :)

thas amazing :) just wondering How can you see through the visor if you sculpted it O_O always wondered and yes im a noob.

Hey Jim,

I'm doing good! Just bought a house, got a wonderful girlfriend, who after seeing my Jango Fett Westars and Colonial Marines Motion Tracker, suggests that I get a couple mannequins to display some of my armor, and make nice prop displays in my living room!!

After sinking to my knees, jaw wide open, I could only murmer "I knew I loved you!!"

:lol:

She saw the Halo pic I got from England and says "That should be hung up there." !! You bet sweetie!!

:D :D

-Rex

I was going to make the jaw smaller, but i want to add speakers, fans and a voice changer. If the first one comes out, I might resculpt it.

Talon 117 said:
I was going to make the jaw smaller, but i want to add speakers, fans and a voice changer. If the first one comes out, I might resculpt it.

dang, looks nice!

what is that face shield you have on the mold, did you vacuform that? or is that clay over the legendary edition?

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back