Master Chief costume on youtube (cardboard and ducktape) Wow!

Status
Not open for further replies.
nightpicnic said:
he is japaneese i wouldnt doubt it was perfect*sigh*

Hi, thats me and im actually half korean, half caucasian. And yes, it didnt sell on ebay. I'm not sure yet if im going to post it again at a lower price because frankly i put a lot of time into it and im so so so proud of how it turned out. The only reason i actually posted it is because im so strapped for cash right now. But the amount of time and effort i put into this makes it worth so much more than the actual cost of making it to me. Thank you people who are complimenting me, and those with criticism, I take it into account, but understand im just a college kid that had way too much free time to make his halloween costume...

Last edited by a moderator:
Keep it until you HAVE to sell it...because...your armor is godly. And I don't just go off and say that every day.
Also if you could take time and save up, you could mold it and make lots of cash.
But then again your doing it to spread the love of HALO!

Ares said:
Keep it until you HAVE to sell it...because...your armor is godly. And I don't just go off and say that every day.
Also if you could take time and save up, you could mold it and make lots of cash.
But then again your doing it to spread the love of HALO!

Thanks... uh, how do i go about molding and casting it....?

Last edited by a moderator:
Nothing I could ever make can compare to that. Freakin' awesome! As G4 would say, "5 out of 5 pregnant teens!"

that armor is GODLY :not worthy: im starting my first ever pep suit and its starting to look ok im just folding now i gotta get my 50 posts so i can post some pics

OMFG BBQ Jesus Crystus WOW WOAH HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE???????? out of CARDBOARD??? i coudnt even make one out of cardstock like this HES INSANE what did he used Mjolnir or something? that kid rocks!!!

when you cant afford to get resin and print all that paper pshh heyy he did a good one CBnDT'ing it. :lol:
im peping my helmet and doing CB armor =]]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back