Master Chief in Singapore

Status
Not open for further replies.
That was awesome! Sure, the costumes looked weird but hey, atleast they are out there doing stuff :mrgreen:

Fun briefing, what about the people who didn't speak english in singapore?

preskewl said:
master cheif had to go number 2 before the briefing.. :mrgreen:
LOL

and what did he mean by "equipment" Did they give out like, shirts or something?

Last edited by a moderator:
Leadingspartan said:
Guys everone has there own opinon about each others armor if you dont have any you shouldnt make fun of it.

Ugh, Freedom of speech is one of my favorite rights. First is Right to bear arms!

But then you make us look like a bunch of nit-picking jerks to everybody who visits this site...

Y'know members aren't the only people dropping by.. some are potential members. And when you flame stuff and get all snarky like this is makes us look bad as a group...

therefore less members... :$ops:

Thers a difference between constructive criticism and flaming. If you don't know the difference you shouldn't say anything.

The only reason Sarge was 'white' (he's not)is coz we live in Singapore, and there's very few, if not no african americans here. Also, the vid was recorded with my cam, so sorry for the crappy footage.

Kiltmanfortytwo:"Fun briefing, what about the people who didn't speak english in singapore?"
Ans: Everybody speaks English. Well, almost everybody ;)

More pics:
halo3_believer_1st_4410.jpg

halo3_believer_1st_4401.jpg

chiefwma5c.jpg

They gave these out:
P8180122.jpg

It wasn't so bad now that I look at it. It was probably wayyyy cooler if I had actually been there, but I say good job.

Cause at least they did it.

:Steve:

-Blue

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back