MC Voice Changer

Status
Not open for further replies.

cys920622

anyone seen/know how to make an MC voice changer? or just make my voice really, really low and raspy?
i'm not too good wiht electronics, but i know how to solder and read simpleish schematics. i also have a friend who's good at it.

i searched it up but couldnt find anything relevant

i was thinking of putting speakers on to those vents on top of the shoulders and using a voice distorter or even play the halo soundtrack as i run past a bunch of kids.

:p

any help would be greatly appreciated.

cys920622 said:
anyone seen/know how to make an MC voice changer? or just make my voice really, really low and raspy?
i'm not too good wiht electronics, but i know how to solder and read simpleish schematics. i also have a friend who's good at it.

i searched it up but couldnt find anything relevant

i was thinking of putting speakers on to those vents on top of the shoulders and using a voice distorter or even play the halo soundtrack as i run past a bunch of kids.

:p

any help would be greatly appreciated.

nice try though.

Last edited by a moderator:
the problem is that MC's voice is still human, not robotic and distorted like those.
thanks for trying though. i think i'll go with the halo soundtrack

Red and Spartan-419 both have awesome speaker systems in their armor built the way you describe. (mp3 hookup the works)

I would PM them about how to go about doing it.

I've checked out the Hyperdyne Labs site, but every one of their boards are temporarily out of stock, even the $400 one I probably couldn't justify purchasing. Halloween rush, I expect. Same thing for Skullworx, no active auctions on ebay. I may just get one of those cheapos for the annual Halloween party, and then get the Hyperdyne board afterwards when it becomes available.

i know how to hook up speakers for an mp3 player, but thanks anyway.
i was kinda looking for a DIY on voice deepeners or changers... but i guess that takes more than a beginner at electronics :p

and no, i can't afford buying one of those amplifiers either... :(

or your could just hook up speakers with a bunch of quotes from the game and whenever someone asks you a question just play a quote lol

hmmm, i was thinking if you have the Darth Vadar Voice changer, you could modify it to sound like the master chief or just talk into it a certain way. those are just ideas.

w00T!! MY FIRST POST!

zeronifty said:
or your could just hook up speakers with a bunch of quotes from the game and whenever someone asks you a question just play a quote lol

That would be a good idea, I did see something about someone that made a Mc voice changer and it sounded exacly like Mc.

Last edited by a moderator:
well first off not to sound like a jerk but use the SEARCH BUTTON! Second of all i recall a voice changer at my local spirit halloween store that can deepen your voice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back