Me And Life In General

Status
Not open for further replies.

Klowd 13

Yes, Im alive. No, Im not harmed in any way... yet. *knock on wood*

I havent been active the past few months, as some of you may have noticed, and I kinda wanted to bring you guys up to date.

So far for projects, nothing has happened with my T-51B yet. Right now, Im working on getting a JG Bar-10 so I can convert it into a Czech VZ24 Mauser. Other then that, there hasnt been much on that side of things.

Not sure if I told you guys, but back in January I bought a car for myself, a 1986 Honda Accord LX. Great car, great gas mileage... or so I thought. Im looking at selling it now that some problems started to show up. For example: Radiator leaks Anti-Freeze all over and quite a bit too, front drivers side CV joint is bad and is progressively getting worse, and the engine is getting considerably worse gas mileage since I got it.

Flip flopping between jobs, Ill update when everything is all said and done.

School is still the same, Im still getting ridiculed no matter what I do. Although I did bring some WWII Ration props I made in to show off in U.S. History class, those got quite the reaction! Its amazing how someones attitude towards you changes when they find out you can do something cool.

And finally, Life. This is where it gets interesting! I met someone who I kinda liked, but I really didn't want to get into another relationship since I was still burned over the last relationship that lasted exactly an Hour and a half (yes, the length of a movie, its a long story). Well, I told her this and she understood. A couple of days later she was holding my hand, snuggling up to me, and flirting with me. A week later she was doing the same thing to one of my friends and was acting as if I wasnt there. Now she hates me. The only word I could think of that described that whole thing was "Stupid". Not too long after this, I decided I wanted to try another relationship... which lasted 3 days before she dumped me, I was told a bunch of lies, but I never did figure out why she dumped me.

I guess this can be called a small rant or whatnot. Ill try my best to be more active and update with some of the projects I finished so far now that summer is almost here.

Cheers,

-John-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back