Mech/Exoskeleton Build (Full-Size )

Testing the punchy fist (video coming up Tuesday)
(Spoilered for gif)
ezgif-6-f986a483f55f.gif

Been a little busy because MARDUK's ankles were failing for the umpteenth time. So I'm taking this opportunity to build some new legs (installed them yesterday):

IMG_20200509_110115028.jpg

Far left: Marduk with a new right leg
Middle: Old right leg removed
Right: New left leg- upside down and to be attached

Yes, that is snow (earlier that day):

IMG_20200509_054821304.jpg

Testing the legs: gotta go fast!

I also had an idea: instead of a mech simulator a fighting game with waifu versions of real-life mechs: kuratas, eagle prime, monkey king, mononofu and the like.

Been doing some family stuff, but I managed to get a new set of interchangable punching fists onto MARDUK. Now just a few tweaks and it is showtime! (And I'm all out of metal again lol)

IMG_20200526_143839774.jpg

Also some more work on MARDUK-chan.

mardukchan.jpg

Planning a Megaman Style game with Mecha Musume totally not based off real-world mecha.

Volume might be low, sorry.

Been away from the mech for a while cuz my landlady may have been exposed to covid and refused to quarantine before visiting my house. Such a flagrant disregard for safety makes it worse as she is also my granny so I'm moving back in with my folks (who can use the help).

New workspace with plenty of room means increased productivity: rebuilt Judd McStudd's backpack frame!

Doing some more work in the new diggs... and it actually looks like a workshop instead of a pile of crap in a garage!

Built a new 4-point contact system to hopefully keep the bicep from rolling as the armpit extends.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back